Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003
Bummer there is no bonus for regular BF3 folks... but whatever. BF3 was awesome, BF4 will be rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003
So my Xbox 360 froze and now I lost my save game data from the cloud. Sticking to hard drive saves from now on I guess...

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003
Is anyone having issues with Battlefield 4 not auto-saving progress, let alone saving anything at all? I've tried to play the single player campaign multiple times but my progress never seems to save...

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003
Are the crashing issues effecting only PC users? My ps4 experience has been flawless so far.

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003
For the majority of players, all bugs are squashed. Only those looking to be angry at Dice and EA are still complaining. :P

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003

Naturally Selected posted:

It's been a few hours now. Oh well, time to reinstall, I guess. :smith:

Origin is such a piece of poo poo.

People used to say this about Steam as well!

• Locked thread