Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sdr782
Jun 7, 2005

"I said it was dodgeball time, bitch."
So are the multiplayer factions China and USA now or is Russia also still around? I'm hoping there's 3 factions, BF2 style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sdr782
Jun 7, 2005

So I load into the game and I'm sitting on the deploy screen but the game isn't recognizing my inputs. I'm clicking on spawn points and pressing keys but nothing's happening. The battle is raging in the background but I can't join it, just watch helplessly from the respawn screen. Anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: Fixed it, had to close a GIS program I accidently left on

sdr782 fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Oct 1, 2013

sdr782
Jun 7, 2005

sarr posted:

Okay, so whats the deal with Dawnbreaker and Siege of Shanghai crashing all the time. :(

It's the weirdest thing. I was away from home the first week of release and played on my laptop just fine and when I get home to my new stationary system these 2 maps keep crashing randomly (freeze w/ sound loop). I would never have thought a laptop system would be more stable than my home computer. :confused:

Then again, :dice:

Siege of Shanghai crashes the server when the tower collapses. Most of the servers I've played on have removed it from their rotation until it's fixed. I don't know of any widespread trouble on Dawnbreaker however.

sdr782
Jun 7, 2005

What does it mean when you get a warning on your screen that says "WARNING: HEAVY ENEMY PRESENCE DETECTED" with a countdown like when you leave the map?

sdr782
Jun 7, 2005

Olive Branch posted:

A question about the "Open Fire" assignment that gives the L85A1 or whatever it's called. When they say a kill with a 40mm grenade, do they mean the Assault's ME320 grenade launcher, or the battle pickup M32?

It has to be the M320

sdr782
Jun 7, 2005

nihil morari posted:

woah woah, hold your horses. Zavod is one of the best.

Agree, I don't get the hate. Zavod 311 and Flood Zone are two of the best BF4 maps

sdr782
Jun 7, 2005

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

The worst part of the UCAV is it needs air ribbons :saddowns:

Theres an air superiority server that autokicks people when they have high KDRs. It's got UCAV in the name so if you just look up by that you should find it.

sdr782
Jun 7, 2005

Requested_Username posted:

Do you guys prefer the miniguns or the 30mm cannon on the scout helos? I find the 30mm to be a bit more forgiving when it comes to killing infantry, and the extra firepower against light vehicles can be pretty nice

The cannons are better in basically every way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sdr782
Jun 7, 2005

Contingency posted:

Are behemoths titanszeppelins?

Yes, along with Battleships and Armored Trains I believe.

• Locked thread