Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Fa la lanky down dilly, motherfuckers.
Favourite part? I'd say Rosa growing from a shut-in with rather severe social anxiety issues to a confident person is rather uplifting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

That, and well, the whole Gavin thing just doesn't works really well. In a setting that stays pretty down to earth, with most forays into the occult being tinkering at best, having an immortal mind vampire around to go "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" feels jarring.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Kind of weird you can't google Abacus and Kendra's last name. If he is the manager or the boss of the store, his name might helps finding the place.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

There's a thing I don't understand, though: Why did Joey mentionned the Deacon? How is he relevant to this story?

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

I... don't want to sound like a dick, especially with the game's creator in the trhead, but I really disliked the ending. Or at least part of it. Rosa dying, well, it's pretty heartbreaking considering how she goes from being completely shut-in to be more comfortable, only to die pretty much unmourned, save for Joey and Nishanti. What really pushes it into full dislike territory is how unpleasant Joey's life is going to be when you give it a bit of a thought, utterly alone, homeless and broke in a world he is about eighty years late. That kind of sour an otherwise pretty great serie.

• Locked thread