Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NullBlack
Oct 29, 2011

I'm as confused as you are.

WickedHate posted:

drat, every ghost in this series is sad. :(

Not every ghost: Joey seems to be fairly balanced.

To be fair, though, I don't think people who die happy leave ghosts. Becoming a ghost seems to require a problem to be solved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NullBlack
Oct 29, 2011

WickedHate posted:

From now on, all plot holes will be blamed on Rosa. All of them.

All the ghosts that should be haunting New York but aren't? Rosa.

Wow, we've just solved that mystery. Guess she did go on a ghost hunting spree.

NullBlack
Oct 29, 2011

So Ryan goes off to the afterlife, completely at peace with the fact that he's endangered the life of an innocent person (Rosa)?

What a dick. Where's that maybe-the-Devil-maybe-just-guilt guy when you need him?

NullBlack
Oct 29, 2011

Gilbert makes so much effort for historical detail, and then he goes and puts a chalk outline at a modern-day murder scene. :doh:

NullBlack
Oct 29, 2011

Even possessed by Madeline, Rosa is still gonna trample that snow.

• Locked thread