Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eyre Kneed
Jul 1, 2008

Look what I found on Imgur:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eyre Kneed
Jul 1, 2008

My Face When posted:

I found this in my Facebook feed today. Not sure how I feel about it

I like it. It's a really well done piece and, as far as fandom tattoos go, it's great- not creepy or needing a long explanation.

Eyre Kneed
Jul 1, 2008

The Jack hunt continues! I think that's the really cool thing about this movie- cross holiday usage.

Eyre Kneed
Jul 1, 2008

Skeletons swore off patriarchy years ago and are known to be a very democratic people.

Eyre Kneed
Jul 1, 2008

Hammurabi posted:

To be fair, all movie-based games are bad. Even when the movie is itself based on a game (I'm looking at you, Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game).

Except Goldeneye, obviously. That is literally the only exception I can think of.

Spider-Man 2 and X- Origins: Wolverine are the only ones I can think of but I'm sure there are more.

• Locked thread