Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

I look forward to hearing SOUL ROBBER over and over and over again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

ScotchDK posted:

I recall a time long ago, when streaming where done on Ustream, Voidburger playing this game and the chat was filled with sentences that rhymed with SOUL ROBBER.

Yup. I was in that chat. That was a good stream. I'm looking forward to the more informational and smooth playthrough of this LP, though.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Holidae posted:

If I remember correctly, VoidBurger linked this on her twitter. This guy at Disney World who plays Jack and does a spot-on impression.. Shame that his costume isn't all that great.

To be fair, it's pretty hard to turn a fleshy human into a literal skeleton.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

H.R. Hufflepuff posted:

Not really, it just takes time.

Fine, to temporarily turn a fleshy human into a literal skeleton.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Fish Of Doom posted:

They also just added an Oogie Boogie costumed character that they had out during the Friday the 13th villains event. His costume actually looks pretty good, even though he's just a bag with arms and a head.

That is pretty impressive! There must be some sort of internal support, or a small fan or something to keep it from sagging too much.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

This is a bit late, but my friends did some pumpkin carving for Halloween.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Pesky Splinter posted:

The skeleton stork dumps the baby in a pumpkin patch.

I think you mean The Great Pumpkin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

And all of his minions are wearing green, so you can't even hit them! Jack's doomed!

• Locked thread