Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

orenronen posted:

This isn't exactly merchandise, but here's a handy Google Image Search link that will show you lots and lots and lots of NBC-themed Japanese bento boxes. Which is kind of an obvious theme for bento boxes because, you know, rice balls.
Japan is (still) crazy about NBC, way more than you'd expect (despite it being a good movie and all that). There's NBC everything all up in that place. I'm going there in a couple of weeks and will report on any weird NBC stuff I come across.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Surprisingly, especially given the time of year, I didn't see much NBC stuff in Japan this time. Then again, I didn't go into The Disney Store (note that the vast majority of NBC merch over there is licensed and legit). I did see one crossover product, and while I didn't get a photo of it, I found one online:

• Locked thread