Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
azren
Feb 14, 2011

That costume ought to have its dialogue changed for combat; I wanna hear "SNORE ROBBER!" over and over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Sorry about the life thing, but congrats on the job, Voidburger! Still loving this LP, and I'm always looking forward to more, even with "Merry ChrISTmas!" becoming a new backdrop to the game. drat, even "Soul Robber!" and "haaaa-HAH!" were less annoying.

Also, that money barrel only serves to remind us that they really wanted you to think of Devil May Cry with this. Wait...

Just looked it up, and this game came out before DMC3, where I'm pretty sure those money crystals started out. Did this game do something original-ish, or were those crystals in an earlier DMC game?

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Diogenes Bub posted:

Jyack's so adorable in that dashing cape of his. It's like he's just running around in full Bela Lugosi mode. :drac:
"I do not drink... wine. WaaaHaine!!"

There we go. :downsrim:

azren
Feb 14, 2011

abbic posted:

How are you still sane after that?

They aren't. They wouldn't be doing this to begin with if they were sane.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Kamoc, I wanted to let you know that I absolutely love your Jack Skellington voice in these videos. It makes me chuckle and/or smile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Shei-kun posted:

So, I've been marathoning this LP for a few days and I've finally caught up.

What I can make of the plot so far is "Wa-HA ARF ARF Soul Robber THIS IS HALLOWEEN ARF ARF HELP Wa-HA."

Also, Jack's putting Michael Jackson to shame with his smooth dancing moves.

Did I miss anything?

I think you forgot "MErry CHRISTMAAAAS!"

• Locked thread