Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

General Ironicus posted:

The holiday grove is worldwide, it's just that all the non-US holidays are in the back where loser holidays belong. The movie would have been much more laid back if Jack went in the Diwali door, but Nightmare Before Zagmuk would have been hardcore as gently caress.

And if he just would have sidestepped to the Krampus door, we probably wouldn't have had much of a movie. "huh, This is pretty similar to my town, actually. Just all this weird cold white stuff all over the place." Speaking of, I've trick or treated in my childhood a few times in the snow. It does NOT improve things, Jack! :arghfist:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Maremidon posted:

It's honestly his third best movie.

Fixed that for you. Beetlejuice and Pee-Wee's Big Adventure are some of the best movies of my childhood, and I'll hear nothing to contrary.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I had a Jack sighting today at an outdoor streetfair, but didn't have a chance to take a picture. A guy I saw had a "three Jack Moon" shirt on. Jack was scraggily drawn all three times like the previous poster's dad's shirt.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

So, at Walgreens today I noticed in the halloween candy they're selling 20th Anniversary NBC Jelly Belly packages in two sizes, a big ol bag, and a personal sized lil coffin. There's only five bean-types and they seem to be more interested in Halloween colors over flavors.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Bootleg Jack Hunt? Well I found This video recommended to me after watching something unrelated. I think it fits right in with things, as I don't know whether to be amazed or horrified.

• Locked thread