Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Blind Sally posted:

I liked the part when Slade started mumbling about "Shado" and Isabel was all like, "who the gently caress is Shado? What are you talking about? Hold on a tic, are you actually loving crazy?"*

*I think she only saod "Shado", but the look on her face was pretty great.

I thought I was the only one that noticed this since no-one else mentioned it. I actually almost expected her to turn on Slade upon realizing that he was doing this for some other woman. Seems to tie into Isobel's character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.
Beaten with the trailer link but...wow, hyped! October is too far away.

Was that Ra's Al Ghul talking about identity? It had to be right?

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Scyantific posted:

Apparently the producers of the show have said that their plans for Ray Palmer on Arrow will not include shrinking.

This makes me strangely sad. They don't miss the mark too often on this show though so I guess they earn benefit of the doubt that it will work out ok.

• Locked thread