Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I spend 8-10 hours a day working out on a building site and i'm built nothing like any of those dudes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

chiefnewo posted:

Your muscles will be built for work, their muscles are built for looking pretty. Also how much beer do you drink?

no beer man... without turning this into YLLS - Arrow Edition. I'm 6' and 88kg. After working all day the last place i wanna go is somewhere to lift more heavy things... wait... now i see the problem.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Awesome season opener... Whoever is ragging on Laurel's clothing needs a pimp slap.

She's a stone fox and i want to see her in a variety of revealing outfits this season

calling it now... OG Black Canary is Laurel's self defense coach and is friends with laurel, dies just after she passes on a bag of leather and fishnets.

Rocksicles fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Oct 10, 2013

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Felicity has been hitting the gym, shes wore the gently caress out of that dress.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
the baby was born on Amellsday? Little legend.

edit... saw tuesday^... err close enough

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
That was loving outstanding. So much nerdgasm...

I don't even care that it doesn't seem to follow the comics, name dropping up the wazoo.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Amazo is an android who can't replicate powers from people he comes into contact with, he's been a Justice League bad guy for some time.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Not Arrow related, but check the Spartacus thread for a Liam MacIntyre add, that has an awesome Batman reference #BringerOfWayne

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Closer inspection in HDizzle shows it to be old, knackered and overgrown... could just be scenery, it is an Asian island.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yeah i'm in the same camp, but they just left the island on a boat... I'm hoping it's something cool in the future though.

I trawled every DC wiki and encyclopedia i could find about a Pagoda came up with bupkis.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
R'as al Ghul - Zubin Varla (aka Leo Kamali) from the last season of Strike Back. The dude has screen presence in spades. Just the right amount of English, Arabic, Americanisms i think... He's done West End musicals and plays so thats where he gets his skills.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Testament to this show, the only thing in the whole DCU that isn't currently getting lambasted or is genuinely poo poo on a stick.

Amell Q&A, i 'd like to buy him a beer and or punch his face in, he's so loving personable. (stupid sexy Amell)

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Son, just no.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Torrannor posted:

Eh, I found him pretty boring, except for some parts of Gods of the Arena. Most of the other regular characters were much more interesting. And since I don't really care about the island plot I am not that excited about him showing up in the main story. Although, if he accidentally kills Laurel when he shows up I will welcome his appearance.

drat it man, that's your backstory. The crux if you will. Strangers become friends, friends become BFF's, BFF's become frenemies, frenemies become nemeses. I could give a bollocks about Starling City.

All Island, all the time.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
she already busts out Kravmajitsu at the drop of a hat, just needs to work on her Ninja entrances and exits

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
To be fair to Diggle, he is a top tier professional body guard. Anyone can train in kravmaga and be flipping bad guys like pancakes in 2 years.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Lazarus pits pretty much the magic retcon machine of the DC world. Character loses powers, or dies... Lazarus Pit. Few hours in a warm bath and presto.

Black Canary is brought back from the brink of death in a LP, and gets her cry back, which she had lost prior, Robin Jason Todd is brought back after he's killed by the Joker, minus a few screws and becomes Red Hood

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
it's nailing the balance between soap, action and fantasy... Hope Nightwing makes an appearance.. no powers, just a badass.

bobkatt013 posted:

It is also based off a comic book character and the only characters that have died and remained dead is Uncle Ben.

And Mr & Mrs Wayne.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
yeah when they mentioned Bludhaven i think my heart skipped a beat

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

qbert posted:

Has this been posted yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP02lfoCZ0c#t=25

Because I didn't realize Caity Lotz was this awesome.

And with that, you can see why She's Black Canary... and she's officially now the female Amell.

she throws down. Kudos + 217354
Edit: Officer Landry on Death Valley, wow didn't recognise her at all... she owns, mad martial arts skills too.

Rocksicles fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Nov 6, 2013

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
She'll move to Gotham and start the Green Arrow Ex Girlfriends Clocktower Club

Seriously though :asoiaf: Caity Lotz has become my number 1 girl crush.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Caity Lotz doing Parkour, Martial Arts and Break Dancing....

:jizz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACP7Gl8WkPk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5IPPnPVRIU

Rocksicles fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Nov 8, 2013

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rhyno posted:

Am I the only one who loves that she loving break dances?

no, you're not alone. Hot chicks who break are something else.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
She was awesome in Death Valley, she kinda had a LiLo vibe going on... Freaky Friday LiLo, not crack whore Lilo.

She had some great comedy scenes with the Captain.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kibayasu posted:

Yet apparently swords are the peak of efficiency and guns are a coward's weapon. The League of Assassins are a bunch of neckbeards it seems.

Speaking of neckbeards, I wonder if the human hand even offers enough friction to stop an arrow released from a modern compound bow, assuming you grabbed it right after the point. Those things get crazy velocity.

Possible fo shizzle, jump in about 4 mins or so for the catch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLj8eK814o0

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Eddie Fryers
Count Vertigo
Royal Flush Gang
Constantine Drakon

Rocksicles fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Nov 8, 2013

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheManWithNoName posted:

So am I alone in not really liking Sara's actress? She has a perma-smirk/squint thing that annoyed me on Mad Men too.

Pretty much dude, shes become the Amell with boobs around these parts.

Now prepare to die.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Manu comes to your BBQ, shirtless. Throws down the Haka in Hebrew... :neckbeard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdsilOdfT9Y

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
laurel can 'look' like a baddass with the right stunt team.

Lotz 'is' a badass, sans stunt team.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Flash is also a straight up genius

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't care what he looks like to a point, the dickhead they are looking at for Dick Grayson couldn't be more off base.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wolvorine posted:

Wait... whowhatwhere now?!

Cavil vs Batfleck. The are casting for Nightwing. some tool from Girls is a contender

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dc's Peter Parker yall. :golfclap:

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Drifter posted:

Nightwing doesn't need a hood, either, his righteous 70's popped collar blocks out any light trying to shine on his face.

That poo poo was disco. Dick Grayson has always been stylin :cool:

Your man set the rumor mill in high gear.

http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/11/12/dcs-nightwing-to-appear-on-arrow

Rocksicles fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Nov 13, 2013

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
The way this is going CW is going to end up the trainer league for DC movies. Its only a matter of time before Time Warner/DC renegotiates with CW about Batman/Superman It seems pointless to have two completely different DCU's on screens.
Having it all linked with proper working budgets would be a ratings crushathon for CW and bums on seats for all the movies.

Although, the last thing DC did right was during the 90's.

Rocksicles fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Nov 13, 2013

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I have 100% faith Dan DilDio will throw his man shaped spanner in the gears somehow.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Das Uranverein

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_nuclear_energy_project

took me 12 listens and a bit of google fu

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
her legs were still quivering.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wolvorine posted:

This seems to keep coming up, and it really confuses me. Now granted I think the last time I actually paid attention to a comic with Deathstroke in it was the Perez/Wolfman NTT, but... since when does Slade have half a face?

Slade has always had a face, his eye on the other hand.

I'm tipping Ivo will find the Japanese super solider formula, Slade will be the test subject, face healed to a nice kiwi glow and he will become the Deathstroke we all know and love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
GoonApp you say.... done and done.

• Locked thread