Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

My buddy and I were tooling around last night and were a little disappointed that all the missions seem to be team-competition/races. I guess the "jobs" are more just co-op missions?

Looking forward to the co-op heists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Is Steve Winwood's "Higher Love" playing in your garage at least 75% of the time you walk in a Thing, or is it just a major coincidence? Because it seriously owns

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Man, I feel kind of silly that me and my buddy go online and do jobs and sell cars for 5-10k a pop, and then I come to this thread to learn that everyone else is glitching to the point where money is meaningless anyway. Be cool if they could matchmake based on money or XP or something.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

bisticles posted:

I think we got spoiled during those first few weeks, with high-paying 30 second races and easily glitchable car sales. If we never had that weird period where everyone got a 10 car garage full of fully-upgraded supercars, I'd imagine that working through missions and doing various robberies on the side to fuel purchases would carry the game for most players.

That's what I've been doing. I'm not sure why, considering payouts for things are so low and the cool stuff is so loving expensive. At this rate it will take forever to buy anything interesting. The most reliably lucrative thing I do is sell a Baller for what, 9k once an hour?

Should have glitched when the glitching was good.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I seem to be in the right session because jesus christ all this cash moneys people are dumping on me

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

There's no way Rockstar is going to ban people for doing nothing except playing their loving game, right? It's not like I asked for 300 million dollars, maybe program your game better so this poo poo doesn't happen.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I mean I didn't want to spend time trying to hack the game to get money, but I'm not going to complain that someone dumped a few hundred million into my lap. I read people doing hard resets and stuff, but I just can't believe I'd get banned for having it happened to me. Free money is cool!

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Heh, visibility is poo poo when flying right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

A c E posted:

Oh good, after trying to switch lobbies once, I can no longer get online. Maybe its time for Marvel again.

Same.

• Locked thread