Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kangra
May 7, 2012

Does the game model anything in particular with prop planes and high mach numbers? I think you hit over 800 kph in that one dive a while back -- does it affect how the plane handles as you go faster?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kangra
May 7, 2012

I'd like to see how the Mystère handles from the inside.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Watch out for automobiles on the runway.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

There's a logical way to decide the vote: musically.

Armenian dances and Mott the Hoople are right out.

That puts it down to Metallica vs. AC/DC. It's a close call, but I side with the Thirty Thieves and the F105-D Thunderchief.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

I wonder if you'll be promoted over Ron Macho "El Grande".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kangra
May 7, 2012

One of which was hit after being destroyed...
(I know, most bridges are fine after losing just one segment. They just can't lose more than one.)

It would have been great to shoot down 2 with the second sidewinder just to get an easier landing.

• Locked thread