Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Finally, the Gobliiins series (1 to 3, from Coktel Vision, not the ugly sequel) have a special place in my heart for being very funny to play, with clever puzzles, and looking completely different from all other adventure games.

Also from Coktel Vision, Woodruff and the Schnibble of Azimuth was one of my favourite games as a kid. I got it packaged up with a bunch of learning games, and in retrospect it was hilariously inappropriate for children (with puzzles involving painting a bikini on a nudey poster and talking to your dad's prostitute pal in the Red Light District), but the art and atmosphere were great. Get a walkthrough for it though - the puzzles aren't helped by the bizarre translation, game- and sequence-breaking bugs, and endgame deaths where you're screwed if you haven't saved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU