Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

Pyronic posted:

Maaaaaaaaan Why's Koto got Bishamaru's Hammer when she first gets to Kyoto?

Look at the ball Inari gives her at 1:05 :ssh:

I found myself somewhat unenthused by the pace of this week's after ep 00. Faster, drat you, and drat the consequences :argh:

Does anyone think re-reading Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There would add anything to this show? I know I have a copy around here somewhere (somewhere), but from what I remember they seem pretty orthogonal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

Dan7el posted:

I had already identified the three children (that wasn't difficult) but the eldest to youngest seemed reverse. In the scenes, we see Yakushimaru/Myoue arrive first and his siblings laters. Yet, Kurama is the eldest? Also, are they the natural born children of Koto and Myoue or just their idea-drawing-created children. I'm guessing the latter, but it's not crystal clear to me.

Yase and Kurama are drawn, Yakushimaru is a human. It's not clear if he's their child or just an orphan they took in; I think probably the latter.

• Locked thread