Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
arhra
Jun 27, 2006

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

Is there anywhere to get the ONA / 00 episode in decent quality yet? For sale, streaming, download, whatever.

Commie's version is out. EveTaku are planning on doing it as well, but it probably won't be out for a day or two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

arhra
Jun 27, 2006

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

Thanks, I don't know how I missed that; I searched on Commie+Kyousogiga but I only found 1-5 + the OVA.

Probably because they've fixed the romanization to the more consistent Kyousougiga.

Just noticed that Anime-Koi have subbed it as well, so looks like there's plenty of options.

arhra
Jun 27, 2006

A jargogle posted:

So wait do you need to have watched the original web episodes to understand what's in the new stuff?

Episode 0 basically is the first ONA (with some slight edits to fit the TV timeslot, a new OP/ED, and a new soundtrack). The second set of ONAs might be worth watching separately, or the series might cover the same ground over the course of it's run.

I'd imagine they'll be trying to make it watchable without having seen the old ONAs, since otherwise they'd be unnecessarily limiting their audience to those who watched it two years ago and actually remember everything perfectly.

• Locked thread