Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rivensteel
Mar 30, 2010
Johnathan Spratt

Poor, wimpy Count Jack Spratt, being eaten out of house and home by his gluttonous Countess must cast his eye afar for more fertile lands to support his growing familywife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rivensteel
Mar 30, 2010

Neruz posted:

Whoever is drawing the dick on the mario part of the sheet is a terrible person.

It now appears to be a steel cock rocket. Which is slightly better, I guess.

Rivensteel
Mar 30, 2010
If goons really want to play the Welsh, why can't we unify West Africa then launch an invasion of England as Dongu the Conqueror? That way we don't have to worry about weakening the Caliphate first.

Rivensteel
Mar 30, 2010
I'm mostly impressed with her fertility. That's a whole clown car's worth of kids, and you get prestige for each one of them right? Fertilizing your way to the top, way to go :GH:.

Rivensteel
Mar 30, 2010

Willie Tomg posted:

That's hilarious and awesome.

The fate of the world forever altered in the 870's by Dongu's Bastards.

Sent on a dangerous mission behind Gaoan front lines to wreak havoc and take the head of the ruler of Gao, Dongu's Basterds are known for their savagery. Scouts, hunting parties, whole war patrols are found scalped and beaten to death. In most cases, they appear to have been beaten with a wooden pole, and beaten long after they have already succumbed.

Rivensteel
Mar 30, 2010

Grey Hunter posted:

Sorry for the slowness of this update, I had a save file corruption that cost me 5 years of gameplay. I had to replay.
This is annoying, as in the previous version Mamoudou II died early on and Fodi was a terrible Mansa, civil war erupted and all was blood.

drat shame, that would have been entertaining. Still, puts you in a better position to introduce your Well-Snake to the virgin world.

Rivensteel
Mar 30, 2010
And thus, watered with the blood of patriots, was the Nile transformed into the most fertile region on earth.

Would it be suicidal to sneak the capital into Alexandria? If these wars are simply meatgrinders, shortening your transport chain to the max might help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rivensteel
Mar 30, 2010
Does light infantry imply skirmishers?

If so, would it make sense to put division 2 behind the East/right rough ground? It can skirmish with relative safety from getting chump rushed, then retreat to the village or hill as necessary.

• Locked thread