Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trundel
Mar 13, 2005

:10bux: + :awesomelon: = :roboluv:
- a sound investment!
I like the idea of getting in early on the Welsh train.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trundel
Mar 13, 2005

- a sound investment!
So how are relations progressing with some of the smaller African nations? Any progress on 'annexing' them through Ogoonu marriages?

Trundel
Mar 13, 2005

- a sound investment!
I haven't finished up the CK2 game that I mean to take over to EU4, but is there any great advantage to not Westernizing aside from avoiding the years of stability hits and weakness?

Trundel
Mar 13, 2005

- a sound investment!
So in some cases you wouldn't even have to worry about having provinces taken in a war, as you could just buy them back easily?

Trundel
Mar 13, 2005

- a sound investment!
Distant Worlds looks like a fun game but I find myself balking at the price. Do they ever have sales up for at least the base game?

On a more in-thread note are you considering trying to take Madagascar at some point GH?

Trundel
Mar 13, 2005

- a sound investment!
This seems incredibly dire. So I haven't gotten this far in any game yet but why isn't the whole galaxy coming down on the Shaktur like a sack of bricks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trundel
Mar 13, 2005

- a sound investment!
Great fun there, and this lp led me to get the game and thoroughly enjoy it!

• Locked thread