Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Was really impressed by that. Heard so-so reviews going in, but I thought it was a pretty solid story with some nice stunt work and effects for a CW show. Will be interesting to see if they can keep it up past the pilot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Kwyndig posted:

He's a teleporter, why was he getting into a car anyway?

I would have thought they would have ADR'd some more dialogue about finding his charred "body" afterwards or something. It does seem an obvious issue which should have been brought up in the pilot though, and not in a later episode.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

CW just picked up the show for a full season.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

muscles like this? posted:

Its Marcus Crassus from Spartacus.

The CW pipeline to Australia and New Zealand continues to run deep.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Rocksicles posted:

He's literally from Essex innit bruv

Was referring to the Spartacus cast influx, as there's like 4 cast members on CW shows now, mostly on Arrow.

• Locked thread