Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

Krijgt geen speciaal kerstdiner!
It's from Jeroom, a Belgian cartoonist who has been translating a lot of his comics into english.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

Karate Bastard posted:

I suffer from chronic overenthusiasm syndrome, so I rarely get to do this but:

^^^^ that poo poo sucks, hth.

Haha that was great! Dissing something someone likes for no good reason, for the approval of noone, and to the total effect of zero, fucken rad!

But seriously that poo poo is totally weak sauce stop posting it.

Yay! :neckbeard:

e: gently caress, new page fail. Pretend there's some poorly drawn lines above, if you can be bothered.

shut the gently caress up and post funny comics, hth ! ! !

like the amazing perry bible fellowship

Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

just gonna leave this here

Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

Really surprised this isn't on the imgur front page.

That was where I found it, full with comments along the lines of "This is funny until them WIMEN show up to ruin our fun"

Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

No, the star wars comics are not by Shamus Young, but are inspired by DM of the Rings. Check the FAQ on their site.

• Locked thread