Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

So this game looks to be just as good if not better than TWD and I seriously can't wait for the next episode. How long was it between TWD episodes? I didn't play that until it was already all released.

Also since I haven't seen it mentioned in the thread yet and I don't think many people would catch on to it, I thought I'd write a bit about the tarot cards found on Crane's desk.

The Strength card isn't about physical strength, but about inner strength, courage, and control. The card shows an image of a girl taming a huge beast without fear. It's a pretty perfect match to Bigby's character. The Tower card shows a tower or castle being struck by lightning and crumbling. It symbolizes a fall, whether it be a fall from power or a fall from grace, or just a general stroke of really bad luck. This is not a card you want to see drawn. The Ten of Swords is another Really Bad Card. It's also called Ruin. It shows a dude getting straight up stabbed in the back with ten swords. This card symbolizes just getting hosed up beyond all belief.

Most cards in the tarot deck have dual meanings, or have ways of being read as a good sign or a bad sign. Most people are afraid of the Death card, for example, but that card actually symbolizes a rebirth, a new beginning. The Tower and Ruin cards, though? Those cards are always bad. Those are the ones you should be afraid of.

Seeing Bigby draw those cards makes me really, really worried. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread