Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DMW45
Oct 29, 2011

Come into my parlor~
Said the spider to the fly~

Ensign_Ricky posted:

Actually, the phrase is a real thing in Voodoo whiiich actually doesn't even have anything to do with the heart. Remember, Cajun French has very little to do with France French or even Canadian French.

I've played the game before, but not in years so I had to look it up again, and yeah, it's not heart, and it is pretty spoiler-y.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMW45
Oct 29, 2011

Come into my parlor~

Says this video doesn't exist.

DMW45
Oct 29, 2011

Come into my parlor~

That works, thanks.

DMW45
Oct 29, 2011

Come into my parlor~

Choco1980 posted:

Keep in mind that Wolfgang's own brother was an English speaking Amerikaner. He probably had plenty of practice in that regard. My GF's a first generation American, and she has immediate family living in Dresden. She's not fluent in German, and they're not fluent in English, but they both know enough to get by well enough.

Well, I can't imagine they kept in touch--Wolfgang didn't even know about Gabriel until around the time of the game.

• Locked thread