Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Catsplosion
Aug 19, 2007

I am become Dwarf, the destroyer of cats.

The Human Crouton posted:

If Gareth comes back and joins the group, in any capacity, I hope it's next week because that way I don't have to do the mental work of trying to respect this show again.

This show isn't worth respecting story-wise but it is some gruesome fun filled with zombies, explosions, guns and let's face it two awesome characters called Rick and Daryl.

I could watch a series with just those two surviving the apocalypse.

Rick is totally going to kill Gareth with a red handled machete when they meet again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catsplosion
Aug 19, 2007

The guy threatened to snap a baby's neck. Not killing him would just be a hilarious lapse in story telling judgement. What sane person would let somebody walk away after threatening to kill not only them but an innocent little baby.

I can understand why people think otherwise but god drat do I hope they killed that character off.

Catsplosion
Aug 19, 2007

Naet posted:

And, as someone mentioned before, Bob would be a real fuckin' bastard if he didn't mention, "Oh, Terminus? Yeah, we probably shouldn't go there." Or, if he was there prior to Rapeward Tattooman et al, he might've said, "Oh, Terminus? Those folks are cool. We should go there!"

Maybe terminus didn't exist at that point? He could have met the group that used to reside there before they created it.

I hope bob survives and I hope they incorporate gareth into his backstory some how. It would be cool and that's all this shows writers seem to care about.

Catsplosion fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Oct 26, 2014

Catsplosion
Aug 19, 2007

a cop posted:

It was really really bad.

It was but it was hilariously bad, like most Nick cage movies.

Surlaw posted:

This would actually be really dumb.

Hahahahaha. Like this show already isn't.

Catsplosion
Aug 19, 2007

TwoStepBoog posted:

Maybe he found Morgan. (If that's what episode 1 guy's name was.)
He was following the cannibals trail, anyway,

Surely he's still around 3 months behind them?

Looking forward to the next episode.

I'm pretty sure the glass breaking was more of a foreshadowing that they were going to die this episode, no?

Catsplosion fucked around with this message at 11:45 on Oct 27, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catsplosion
Aug 19, 2007

So whats going to happen now?

I've not read the graphic novels but I probably will at some point.

Will they still go to DC? Why does eugene think DC would be safe? Cities are death-traps as we have seen before. Theres just too many walkers.

• Locked thread