Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun
New thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681140

Where season 3 ended: The Governor attacks the prison, only to be lured into the walker infested tombs below. The Woodbury Army loses the will to fight and retreats. Down the road The Governor loses his poo poo and single handedly guns down his entire army. Ricks group goes back to Woodbury to finish them off, but all they find is Tyrese. Rick decides to take the survivors from Woodbury back to the prison and the season ends there. The Governor is believed to still be out there.

Oh and Andrea dies.

Webisodes:
A new series of webisodes is out called The Oath

Carl plants a gun tree.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Nov 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

Simstim posted:

You silly nerds, what they should obviously do is capture the zombies and use them to generate eletrical power and pull heavy farm equipment. Zombie Power, the wave of the future.

Like this except with a rat.

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

SinistralRifleman posted:

Nobody talks about their Predator plan, Xenomorph plan, or whatever because you're just pretty well hosed in those situations.
My Predator plan is simple. It won't attack me if I'm not armed. :smuggo:

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

Can we have funny thread titles again? Instead of threatening ones.

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

BIG HEADLINE posted:

This remains the best idea I've seen:

From an architectural standpoint those living quarters are retarded. Having them elevated is a good idea. But having the columns going off in random rear end angles is just silly. On a river they're about as structurally sound as tooth picks.

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

Since they can non-nonchalantly walk around outside the fence; they can certainly go out and cut down trees from the forest and start making more spikes to setup around the perimeter.

euphronius posted:

Please forgive this slight aside to tactical realism, but I don't understand how the tank in the first season ended up where it did. Unless the crew suicided or something. Or maybe the first wave of the virus killed people some people in addition to making them rise as zombies and the survivors today are the ones who were just immune to the initial outbreak.

Maybe it ran out of gas and they just said gently caress it. But I would think a dual tracked vehicle like a tank would just roll over zombies for ever.
I hope The Governor comes back with the tank.

Fister Ardennes fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Oct 31, 2013

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

Austrian mook posted:

who set off the prison alarm
The skinny prisoner that Rick chased out in the second episode. The one Oscar shot in the generator room.

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

rawdog pozfail posted:

After the old dude's schpiel about how people don't need to be good to survive, just stick together in a group and follow some rules it will be absolutely stunning if terminus isn't cannibals.

Finding out beth's dinner would be the most cliche thing but they might actually do it.
There is definitely something off about that place and the creepy women greeting them in the end.

jm20 posted:

In the Claimed episode, did the guy lay claim to the bed Rick was hiding under? Also was it ever made clear if he died or was he just choked out, in reference to the character Rick didn't kill.
He was choked out, he's the guy with the M16A1 in Daryls new group

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I want Glenn to die. He's cheated death too many times and escapes at the last minute, he seems invincible. I would like him to just get bit finally
Beth is dinner, that's the big shocking death. The Maggie & Glenn love story will drag on for another 2 seasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

rawdog pozfail posted:

This scene is so baffling, they even pull out so you can see that yep, it's just him in an otherwise empty field standing around letting them close in until he dies. Why didn't they just have him running and then trip and fall or something :psyduck:

The way he's standing there swinging his stick around going "Stay back!" would be goofy but acceptable if this was the pilot and people weren't acclimated to the idea of zombies but aren't we a couple years in at this point?
We're around a year in. The idiot factor is still high, Tera's family didn't know how to kill walkers until the Phillip showed them. That guy could have been a prepper hiding out in his "survival bunker" until running out of supplies. Completely unaware that the walkers are clinically dead.

• Locked thread