Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Six killing the baby had a deeper thing than just killing the baby. Six was the compassionate model & she was saving the baby the post-apocalyptic world she was going to help create. It actually does a lot for the character; the baby wasn't inherently sinful & deserving of the Cylons' wrath. She gave the baby a merciful end by quickly snapping its neck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
It's your own fault you didn't start with 33. :colbert:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I can't believe one of Michonne's original zombies was Hardison. Age of the Geek, baby :(

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

She's a child dealing with the world ending. Her reaction to it and death are tragic, you goon.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

leidend posted:

Does anyone have a pic of the human bones? I was too busy sighing at how dumb it was to try to corral (Carl) people with bullets from rooftops during that scene.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Fog Tripper posted:

Who eats a whole ribcage without butchering it? Are we to believe they just laid the intact carcass on the table and they all just chowed down with their mouths? Dunno but when I do the cooking the resulting refuse is not a complete intact section of cow/pig/chicken skeleton. I know; nitpicking. But I had to sit through enough episodes of Bones (wife's favorite show next to NCIS :rolleyes:) to know that skeletons tend to not stay all nicely stitched together sans flesh.

I honestly can't tell if this is all satire at this point.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

freebooter posted:

Where was the implication they're cannibals? I didn't realise that until I saw it on the internet today.

Also gently caress that guy in the field ineffectually prodding at zombies with a stick and screaming instead of running away. It's been, what, two years on the show now? (Not that you'd know it because of the crazy topsy-turvy seasons.) And yet every other episode they run into some schmuck who's miraculously managed to survive despite total ineptitude, but who then dies immediately.

pr0metheus posted:

Who shoots the guy that Rick is holding hostage? I think it was his own people? Why did they do this? The whole Terminus scene makes no sense. Argh. Why is everyone retarded on this show?

Do people even watch this show or just wander through the house while it's on TV

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Surlaw posted:

If you're not interested in zombie stuff I don't really get why you're wasting dozens of hours watching a show you don't like. Or why you'd ever even try to question how zombies can work physically.

To be fair it's The Goon Way. Hell TV IV should be called TV IV: Wasting dozens of hours watching a show you don't like

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Doomsday Jesus posted:

We recently cut the cord to cable television. There isn't really any show I will miss outside of TWD. Is there any legitimate way to watch the show online, or through a streaming service? Does AMC post the episodes the day after or week after?

$2 SD & $3 HD per episode on Amazon. It's pricy but an option.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Glad Morgan is back, but that was a pretty hamfisted reveal. I'm pretty sure you'd die of heat stroke running around in the woods wearing a hooded jacket, a full-faced thermal mask, and a scarf when everyone else is sweating in their t-shirts.

On the plus side, at least they gave Rosita some actual clothes.

It's late fall or winter in this world. The season finale last episode had CGIed breath frost and everything.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Mexcillent posted:

*Complains about the show non stop, still manages to get elementary story beats in the show totally wrong*

Goons can't handle shows where they can't multitask. They make up plot holes because they miss vital plot points or beats. Then they argue about it.

I acquit.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I wouldn't be surprised if Kevin Smith does Comic Book Men for free just to stroke his ego

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Someone on Reddit sperged the gently caress out about the preview if anyone is curious.

Spoilers, obviously.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

moist turtleneck posted:

Yep, sure looks like Daryl carrying a sniper rifle and wearing a police uniform :what:

Don't talk down to him. Nonsense goon theorycrafting is the best part of serial show threads :allears:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

GrAviTy84 posted:

nah, looks like shane to me

edit: vvvv frakkin cylons

It is Daryl. But not the Daryl we know.

:psylon:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

They're going to have to have someone murder Judith for shock value and people will jerk off over how insane and revolutionary it is even though BSG had a baby murdered in the first 20 minutes a decade ago.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

GrAviTy84 posted:

The Walking Dead: not shocked by baby murder. "It's so 10 years ago"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Antifreeze Head posted:

Or how it was a major plot point in the MASH finale from 1983.

How did I forget about that. I have failed in my snark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The REAL Gtab Fan posted:

Look not one of you have given a theory on how they flip that short bus, I wanna know your thoughts on how it goes down.

Eugene spouts a lot of techno-babble nonsense about driving and they give him the wheel

• Locked thread