Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
Someone found a demo secret (which is unrelated to the numbers above):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBP7em9buas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
OH MY GOD MINECRAFT OUT OF NOWHERE (How the gently caress are we even gonna say what we are spoiling here? That spoiler relates to when you refuse to enter the orange hallway twice)

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Hakkesshu posted:

Fuuuuck, don't go down the escape route in the left door if it's the first time you're playing. It leads you to a museum of behind the scenes stuff, including pictures of all the endings. Man, I know it's not a huge deal all things considered, but that was a real bummer :(

Unless you found some museum room I didn't find, it doesn't show all endings.

I've found 11 different endings so far, and I guess there is more.

So far I've found (Quite spoilery, but not totally revealing)

1. Close the door when you are in your office
2. Jump off the platform in the warehouse, killing yourself
3. Picking up the phone
4. Unplugging the phone (might be more endings hidden in here)
5. Jump off the stairs after the Pretty Colors Room, killing yourself
6. Walking through the blue door three times
7. Refusing to visit the boss, going to the basement instead
8. Taking the elevator in the maintenance room (might be more here?)
9. "Escape" through the long corridor
10. Turn the mind control facility off
11. Turn the mind control facility on (might be more endings hidden in here)

12. Broom closet ending (not a real ending)

ymgve fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Oct 17, 2013

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

TACD posted:

13. Whiteboard Ending! :D (also not a real ending)

How do you get that one?

There is also the "Heaven" ending, which you get after activating five computers with a different prompt over several playthroughs (just restart after finding and activating each) which is also not really a real ending.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Tecman posted:

Oh holy poo poo, there's another path if you drop out of a window. You can do that right when the game begins, with the two computer desks near the wall. The right one's chair lets you walk up on it if you hit it at just the right angle, then the same with climbing onto the table, then crouch and move on top of the monitor, the cubicle wall and then out the window.

This game. :stare:

edit: Oh my god there's a song, too!

Hah, I actually managed to get up on that desk but I assumed it was just a glitch, so I didn't try to get further. If I only knew!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
Someone discovered yet another ending! (Escape pod) When you enter the boss' office, immediately back out of the room before the doors close. You can now go down the stairs again, back through the office, and the door next to your office will be open. Go up like 5 flights of stairs and you get to an escape pod. (Not sure if it glitched or something, but when I entered the pod it just showed a white bar at the bottom of the screen for like 10 seconds then restarted the game)

edit: Someone has made a chart of the "normal" 11 endings here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=186737430

Spoilers, obviously.

ymgve fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Oct 18, 2013

• Locked thread