Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Powercrazy posted:

Why is it classified that the NSA is spying on citizens? We all know it is true, and merely 10 years ago you were considered crazy if you thought the government was spying on you, now it is taken for granted, and yet the NSA still doesn't even admit to it?

Give me the metadata of what the NSA is collecting.

A good friend of mine always insisted that they were developing a system exactly like this and everyone always thought he was just a bit of a conspiracy nutter over it. I owe him such an apology.

I am honestly surprised to see people defending the spying on German (amongst other) soil around here though. It feels like every bit of new information on US intelligence operations is just more depressing and I don't know how anyone can feel we have any moral high ground whatsoever. We've pretty much begun burning all the good will we've built up over the last few years now with the rest of the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread