Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,
you shouldn't have signed it.

We've had both cinema and animation threads for years and now finally a TV thread. Rejoice for Smallville is no longer on the air and live action television adaptations of comic book properties have improved. Feel free to use this thread to discuss current live action shows, past shows and in particular their differences from their comic book properties.

Current Shows

MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.

From the people that brought you all those Marvel films you've watched since Iron Man comes Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvel, Marvel, Marvel, a Joss Whedon and Jeph Loeb production. Following on from the events of Avengers and Iron Man 3 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. follows Agent Coulson (who is totally not an LMD) as he puts together a team of wise cracking agents who travel the world fighting bad dudes. Coulson's team consists of Agent Melinda May (the retired superbad rear end who doesn't want to fight but will), Agent Grant Ward (the blandest dude imaginable), Skye (super hacker with secrets of her own), Agent Leo Fitz (male scientist with goofy accent) and Agent Jemma Simmons (female scientist with goofy accent). Basically it's a Joss Whedon show.

The Appeal
Out of all the show's on the horizon Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is the one with the biggest opportunity to have big effects, movie stars and crazy superhero/villains. Whether it capitalizes on any of this remains to be seen.

ARROW

A couple of years ago someone in DC sat down and really enjoyed Nolan's Batman films and thought "maybe we could make a TV show like that" and so Arrow was born. The show follows Oliver Queen who has recently returned to Starling City after being thought to be dead for years after getting lost at sea. The reason for his return? To murder as many bad guys as he can. The show switches between the present day and his "lost years" on a mysterious island where he was trained in the ways of vigilantism by Deathstroke. Season One has been recently added to Netflix and focuses on Oliver attempting to adjust to a vigilante lifestyle while acquiring a team of helpers. The recently started Season Two will escalate things adding more heroes and more villains as Oliver attempts to adjust from murderous vigilante to masked hero. Starring Oliver Queen aka The Hood aka Green Arrow, Oliver's Abs (impervious to pain and unable to be contained by shirts), Diggle (the badass sidekick), Felicity Smoak (the smart sidekick and no relation to Firestorm), Dinah "Laurel" Lance (the love interest and one day Black Canary), Thea Queen (Speedy) and Roy Harper (the soon to be Red Arrow, Arsenal, Probably not Speedy). Basically it's a CW show.

The Appeal: Within it's first season Arrow threw out some great fight scenes, some interesting twists on DC characters and has set up some interesting plots. It's not been afraid to use established comic characters and has Slade Wilson, Count Vertigo, Merlin, Deadshot, China White, Huntress and more show up and Season 2 is bringing The Flash on board. Enjoying dude's abs is a plus.

THE WALKING DEAD

One of the biggest shows around doesn't really get talked a lot in BSS but fits under the banner. The series follows Rick Grimes and his band of merry followers as they try to survive a zombie apocalypse while constantly meeting up terrible people who also want to kill them.

The Appeal Zombies? If somebody wants to write up a better description for the show go ahead.

FUTURE SHOWS

The Flash

The Flashiest show around. Building off the hype of Arrow DC/CW are using the momentum to give the Flash his own series. Barry Allen, fastest man around, tries to be a superhero, deal with bad guys and solve the mystery of his mothers murder (spoilers it was Zoom, it's always Zoom).

TV Blurb

quote:

The Flash
EPs | Greg Berlanti (Arrow), Andrew Kreisberg, Geoff Johns, David Nutter, Melissa Kellner Berman
DIRECTOR | David Nutter (Arrow)
CAST | Grant Gustin (Glee), Jesse L. Martin (Law & Order), Danielle Panabaker (Shark), Rick Cosnett (The Vampire Diaries), Candice Patton (The Game), Tom Cavanagh (Ed), John Wesley Shipp (the 90s The Flash), Carlos Valdes, guest star Patrick Sabongui, recurring star Michelle Harrison (Emily Owens, MD)
Based upon characters published by DC Comics, through a freak accident, scientist Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) is given the power of super speed that transforms him into the Fastest Man Alive.

Gotham

DC train keeps on rolling. Follow Detective Jim Gordon and Bullock as they team up with everybody "before they were heroes or villains". Smallville for 2014? Sleep Hollow in Gotham? Cancelled after half a series? Does anybody care about the story of young Batman.

quote:

Gotham is an origin story of the great DC Comics super villains and vigilantes, revealing an entirely new chapter that has never been told. From executive producer/writer Bruno Heller ("The Mentalist," "Rome"), "Gotham" follows one cop's rise through a dangerously corrupt city teetering on the edge of evil and chronicles the birth of one of the most popular super heroes of our time.

Growing up in Gotham City's surrounding suburbs, James Gordon (Ben McKenzie, "Southland," "The O.C.") romanticized the city as a glamorous and exciting metropolis where his late father once served as a successful district attorney. Now, two weeks into his new job as a Gotham City detective and engaged to his beloved fiancée, Barbara Kean (Erin Richards, Open Grave, "Breaking In"), Gordon is living his dream ? even as he hopes to restore the city back to the pure version he remembers it was as a kid.

Brave, honest and ready to prove himself, the newly-minted detective is partnered with the brash, but shrewd police legend Harvey Bullock (Donal Logue, Sons of Anarchy, Terriers, Vikings, Copper), as the two stumble upon the city's highest-profile case ever: the murder of local billionaires Thomas and Martha Wayne. At the scene of the crime, Gordon meets the sole survivor: the Waynes' hauntingly intense 12-year-old son, Bruce (David Mazouz, Touch), toward whom the young detective feels an inexplicable kinship. Moved by the boy's profound loss, Gordon vows to catch the killer.

As he navigates the often-underhanded politics of Gotham's criminal justice system, Gordon will confront imposing gang boss Fish Mooney (Jada Pinkett Smith, The Matrix films, HawthoRNe, Collateral), and many of the characters who will become some of fiction's most renowned, enduring villains, including a teenaged Selina Kyle/the future Catwoman (acting newcomer Camren Bicondova) and Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin (Robin Lord Taylor, The Walking Dead,? Another Earth).

Although the crime drama will follow Gordon's turbulent and singular rise through the Gotham City police department, led by Police Captain Sarah Essen (Zabryna Guevara, ?Burn Notice?), it also will focus on the unlikely friendship Gordon forms with the young heir to the Wayne fortune, who is being raised by his unflappable butler, Alfred (Sean Pertwee, "Camelot," ?Elementary?). It is a friendship that will last them all of their lives, playing a crucial role in helping the young boy eventually become the crusader he's destined to be.

Untitled Walking Dead Spin-Off

The main series is so successful it's got it's own spin off in the pipeline following new characters. If none of them are called Clementine I probably won't care :colbert:

PROBABLY WON'T EVER BEEN SEEN

Constantine

Because nobody will ever call a show Hellblazer.

TV Blurb

quote:

Based on the wildly popular comic book series “Hellblazer” from DC Comics, seasoned demon hunter and master of the occult John Constantine (Matt Ryan, “Criminal Minds”) specializes in giving hell… hell. Armed with a ferocious knowledge of the dark arts and his wickedly naughty wit, he fights the good fight — or at least he did. With his soul already damned to hell, he’s decided to leave his do-gooder life behind, but when demons target Liv (Lucy Griffiths, “True Blood”), the daughter of one of Constantine’s oldest friends, he’s reluctantly thrust back into the fray – and he’ll do whatever it takes to save her. Before long, it’s revealed that Liv’s “second sight” — an ability to see the worlds behind our world and predict supernatural occurrences — is a threat to a mysterious new evil that’s rising in the shadows. Now it’s not just Liv who needs protection; the angels are starting to get worried too. So, together, Constantine and Liv must use her power and his skills to travel the country, find the demons that threaten our world and send them back where they belong. After that, who knows… maybe there’s hope for him and his soul after all. The cast also includes Harold Perrineau and Charles Halford. Writer Daniel Cerone (“The Mentalist,” “Dexter”) serves as executive producer with David S. Goyer (“Man of Steel,” “The Dark Knight Rises”). “Constantine” is produced from Bonanza Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television. The show is based upon characters published by DC Entertainment.

iZombie

iZombie was a fun zombie book by Chris Roberson and Mike Allred about a zombie that must eat brains once a month to pass for human. This show isn't that. But it is by Rob Thomas so maybe it'll be fun.

TV Blurb

quote:

EPs | Rob Thomas (Veronica Mars), Diane Ruggiero, Danielle Stokdyk, Dan Etheridge
CAST | David Anders (Once Upon a Time, Alias), Robert Buckley (One Tree Hill), Rose McIver (Once Upon a Time), Malcolm Goodwin (Breakout Kings), Alexandra Krosney (Last Man Standing), Nora Dunn (Entourage), Rahul Kohli
A med student-turned-zombie takes a job in the coroner’s office to gain access to the brains she must reluctantly eat to maintain her humanity, but with each brain she consumes, she inherits the corpse’s memories. With the help of her medical examiner boss and a police detective, she solves homicide cases in order to quiet the disturbing voices in her head. Based on the characters created by Chris Roberson and Michael Allred, and published by DC Comics’ Vertigo imprint.

Defenders

Marvel realsied they had a bunch of properties that wouldn't fit into Avengers films. Netflix realised that Marvel things now make money. By their forces combined we have The Defenders series/events. Split across multiple years and shows it will attempt to do The Avengers on the small screen. First up in 2015 will be Daredevil and Jessica Jones series, followed by Luke Cage and Iron Fist having their own separate series before leading into a Defenders mini series event. All on Netflix.

quote:

Led by a series focused on "Daredevil," followed by "Jessica Jones," "Iron Fist" and "Luke Cage," the epic will unfold over multiple years of original programming, taking Netflix members deep into the gritty world of heroes and villains of Hell's Kitchen, New York. Netflix has committed to a minimum of four, thirteen episodes series and a culminating Marvel's "The Defenders" mini-series event that reimagines a dream team of self-sacrificing, heroic characters.

Locke & Key

A TV pilot was made by Mark Romanek a number of years back but was never picked up and so far has only been shown at various conventions. The most people can hope for is that it leaks at some point.

THE PAST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a1cMt2ADzY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2woRmWMhm0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa9b7ZQ3Zkw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_IykbJd19Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rebg5YfiBEI

If I've forgotten anything let me know and i'll edit it in.

Waterhaul fucked around with this message at 09:37 on May 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Arrow is high on melodrama but I think they mix things up enough to keep it fresh and it's superhero stuff so it kind of comes with the territory. It also has call backs to The Raid and Oldboy with it's fight scenes which counteract that.

McSpanky posted:

I thought of a few things.

The music on the old Spider-Man tv series :allears:

Also those videos got me thinking of some more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzJT9zqVZtY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4vTH9GnFRA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiUrtwC6LmY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7TR4ixOkhM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5d6BUq6rYI

And to end on the best part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxGtH-2duM

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Yeah we don't know what his powers will be like when he returns (other than presumably just being telekinesis) but the guy has regular dudes distract him while scientists come up with a plan that just might work written all over him. Personally I'm more interested in how they decide to render him given that I presume he won't be a full CGI character despite last weeks ending.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

I'd presume that everything alien on the show for the next while is just going to be Chitari/Thanos stuff.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

So this weeks episode of Arrow had Ollie fighting China White and Bronze Tiger, while trying to deal with Brother Blood causing an uprising in the city AND then got Roy Harper taking up the Red Arrow mantle and still hasn't dealt with Black Canary around.

Basically it's the anti-Agents of SHIELD.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

DynamicSloth posted:

It's also in it's second season, how many C-listers had arrow introduced by it's 4th episode?

I don't even understand the compulsion to compare the two shows, Arrow's never going to be able to do fun gags with X-Ray specs or wonky gravity adventures and SHIELD isn't trying to be the Dark Knight the tv show.

Deathshot, Deathstroke had been shown, Merlyn, China White...

And they're both superhero shows and people have expressed dissatisfaction at SHIELD's lack of comic appearances.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

I just don't get how you cover up the end of Avengers.

Multiple! giant dragon monster things flew around New York out of a multi-mile long portal in the sky and the film ended with media footage of people showing survivors and footage of wreckage.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

In continuing it's "throw in as much comic stuff as possible" Season 2 of Arrow is setting up Brother Blood to be a pretty interesting bad guy and has decided to throw in the League of Shadows and namedrop Ra's al Ghul to continue the Nolan film comparisons .

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Alright Marvel.

Now's the time to just recreate the whole period where Daredevil and Alias kept crossing over under Bendis and you can have Secret War be the "Defenders" blow off.

EDIT: Also I hope Terry Crews can fit in the time with Brooklyn Nine Nine.

Waterhaul fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Nov 7, 2013

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

And the DC train keeps on churning and Rob Thomas is working on an iZombie show for the CW (despite the series being cancelled last year).

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

X-Statix is one of those books that works only as a comic. I'd never want to see someone try and adapt it.

omg chael crash posted:

Are these tying in to the MCU or are they stand alone?

I would hope that they stand alone and just don't contradict the films so people don't have to worry about things. Trying to do Alias in the style of the films or Agents of SHIELD would be awful.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Gavok posted:

WELLLLLLLLLL!

It's just a shame that he's a giant so will be dead by the time the TV shows are being made.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

He's only got 5 more years until he's as old as Andre the Giant was when he died. :ohdear:

But he's also been acting in TV shows and movies since the 90s and he's stated that he's keen to do more acting so hopefully he lasts a bit longer.

CapnAndy posted:

He got surgery to halt the acromegaly in 1992, his health actually isn't an issue.

The promo is only a few months old!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZxBH9mV6j4

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Yannick_B posted:

Cabin In The Woods's writer/director Drew Goddard is in talks to write the Daredevil show for netflix.

:negative:

Keep Whedon people far away from it.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Deadpool posted:

If Drew Goddard writes it then it will probably end up just being a straight adaptation of Born Again. I remember him doing an interview with someone last year where he was talking about having the posters for that on his wall and quoting several lines from it.

I really hope they don't. Born Again is probably my favourite comic but it'd make a terrible tv show. 80% of it would be Matt muttering craziness to himself and it would really lose the impact of the story of destroying Matts life when nobody cares about it yet. The only good thing would be it wouldn't go for the "Elektra dies" storyline again.

Also if they are adapting a comic arc not doing Bendis' run when you're already having Luke and Jessica hanging around is crazy.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

StumblyWumbly posted:

This. We don't need Waid's DD for the whole thing, but the show shouldn't end with sad sack Murdock.
I need one shot of him wearing an "I'm Not Daredevil" shirt. Bonus points for an Asst DA trying to prove he isn't blind.

For all it's gloominess Born Again actually finishes Daredevil and gives him the happiest ending he'd ever want. It's the perfect :unsmith:

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

In more show runner news Melissa Rosenberg is circling the Jessica Jones series. She uh wrote the Twilight films and did a bunch of Dexter. She was also going to be the showrunner for aka Jessica Jones when it was being batted around a few years ago.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Wanderer posted:

The problem with Whedon alums is their track rate. His brother Jed's on "Agents of SHIELD," Jane Espenson's got some web show, Marti Noxon is hopefully not coming anywhere near this, and David Greenwalt and Tim Minear have modest reputations as Show Killers.

Minear is doing alright with American Horror Story for the last few years.

With Goddard I don't really care that he's a Whedon alum but I just really hated Cabin in the Woods.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

The last episode featured a sonic weapon from 1960s SHIELD/HYDRA comics, Victoria Hand, a mention of the Triskelion and Agent Sitwell from the Thor and Avengers films.

I have watched every Marvel film multiple times and I have no idea who Agent Sitwell is.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Since I will never get sick of saying it if you are not watching Arrow you really should be because along with introducing even more comic characters this weeks episode managed to perfectly do the most cliched comic book twist and it was awesome.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

The source is Bleeding Cool though.

It does makes sense though since it's cheaper and quicker turnaround then trying to get multiple film projects out to compete with Marvel.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

muscles like this? posted:

Maybe if they had actually made a good movie.

Anyway, for actual TV stuff, last night's Arrow introduced Barry Allen and he was a lot of fun. There's a little bit of Silver Age in him as he's constantly late for everything. Also the show was just taunting people last night because they had a scene with Barry climbing on a shelf full of dangerous chemicals while you heard lightning in the background.

I think part of that is that they were going to have Barry become the Flash in Arrow but decided against it and have moved his origin off to his own show. Also the fact that this was the first episode Geoff Johns co-wrote.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Avi Arad's vision is what gave us Spider-Man 3. He stepped down from Marvel Studio's in '06 though he still gets it think exec producer credits on Marvel films.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

StumblyWumbly posted:

Marvel movies also take on comic writers as script advisors. I think the first Spider-Man did add well but I don't know if Nolan did for Batman. Green Lantern did have Johns advising...

According to Fraction and others the advising that they do is sit in a room for a day and just say ideas at producers and that's pretty much it. Pretty much every comic book film does it to say they are staying "true to the source material".

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

notthegoatseguy posted:

Some writers actually get credits in the movies. Chris Yost got a screenwriting credit for Thor 2, for example.

But I imagine some credit beyond "executive producer" or "inspired by" is fairly rare.

And hell, even if they're involved, it doesn't always prevent it from sucking. USM cartoon loving sucks and Bendis himself works on it.

Yost is a different case because he's there as a screenplay writer not a Marvel comics writer.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Arrow :allears:

I know it's been a waiting game since episode 1 for that villain reveal but it was still so good.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

The twist is that the show is never getting good.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Urdnot Fire posted:

There's a one-hour recap called Arrow: Year One if you'd rather just skip to Season 2.

I really wouldn't suggest skipping Season 1 for people looking to get into the show. The good episodes well outnumber the handful of weaker episodes and you'd be missing so much from the season 1 finale that sets the tone of the show and how it's not going to pull punches.

Also it helps to see how season 2 is redoing similar plotlines so much better.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Okay that is the only TV show release that matters now. :allears:

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Two Agents of SHIELD shows. Jesus wept.

I do trust the team behind Reaper slightly more though.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

PupsOfWar posted:

watch this be way better than Agents of Shield but get canceled twice as quickly

Alternatively in two years or whatever people can look forward to "it needs at least two more seasons to get good" and "it's called Agent Carter not The Invaders".

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Heathen posted:

I'm well aware Disney owns Marvel and they have all the money in the world, but they can't buy the rights back if the studio doesn't want to sell. See: Spider-Man. See: X-Men.

Actually Disney purposely sold extension rights to Sony for Spider-Man in exchange for some TV animation rights when Spider-Man 4 wasn't going to happen. Spider-Man doesn't have an "as long as you're making films deal". :flashfact:

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

ToastyPotato posted:

So is it a time limit then? I almost feel like they should have let the movie rights lapse and said gently caress it to the TV rights, which they have proceeded to do nothing but make an incredibly mediocre at best children's cartoon with. I highly doubt it makes them more money than rolling Spidey into the MCU would have.

I would presume there would be some form of time limit but I know that it was for at least 6 more films including Amazing and Amazing 2. I'm sure when they are up Disney/Marvel will accept the chunk of money Sony throw at them.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

hi liter posted:

Didn't want to being up comics chat in the TVIV Arrow thread, but does DA Spencer mean anything to anyone? Could it possible be this character who I had never heard of until someone in io9's comment section pointed it out?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhunter_(Kate_Spencer)#Fictional_character_biography

Also, how many non-JL teams have had more than one member appear on Arrow as of the most recent episode?

It's not really a spoiler since they've been in a few episodes already but yes they are that character.

Also the Slade moment in this weeks episode was such a great reveal.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

LorneReams posted:

That outfit!

Seriously. I was expecting it to be pretty bad after seeing his original costume in Season 1 but the managed to really nail it for the Arrow universe without it looking too cheap.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

The thing with Slade is that, stealing a gif from TVIV, he looks even better minus the mask.

Also since it's casting news, and there's no way BSS doesn't know who they are, Flash is following the Arrow route of having a poo poo load of villains showing up and have both Zoom and Killer Frost in the pilot.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Deadpool posted:

Well the guy is cast as Eddie Thawne, a new detective at the precinct that Barry works at. He's not just showing up as Zoom right off that bat even though it was very heavily hinted at in the Arrow episode. Also cast was Caitlin Snow and it just lists her as a bioengineering expert that lost her husband in the S.T.A.R. Labs explosion. I assume she'll probably be the first villain in that case.

Yeah I'm sure there'll be stuff dragged out through the series but Thawne is being cast with ~a mysterious past~ and the Arrow episodes with Flash already showed him killing Barry's father so it's all there.

devoir posted:

The one thing about Slade in recent episodes is that I'm drawn out of the show wondering exactly how they're dealing with the flashback/modern day beard difference. Is it makeup, or batch-filming scenes? Inconsequential to the story, but it's been on my mind.

TV magic has ways for these things.

Whatever it is though it's done a hell of a lot better than Ollies hilarious flashback wigs.

Waterhaul fucked around with this message at 11:32 on Jan 26, 2014

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Arrow is the only show that doesn't discriminate and allows abs for everybody. This should never change :colbert:

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

I really didn't want to watch Constantine but I'll have to give a Neil Marshall directed pilot a shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Medullah posted:

TV Exec - "No, no, no, that sounds terrible. Let's get that British kid who played 'Spike' on Buffy!"

Don't even joke :doom: