Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Fappo
Dec 26, 2012
Skullguy

"Yeah sometimes that'll happen. Lead the way, my necrotized friend.'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Fappo
Dec 26, 2012
Skullguy

"So is that magic thing still a threat? I could blow it up or something probably."

El Fappo
Dec 26, 2012
Skullguy gazes towards the crystalline entity, then towards Szandra. "That's the thing you were so worried about?" he asks, "It's just a magical torch with a levitation spell on it. It's not a big deal. I'm pretty sure there was treasure in that cave, too. This whole day has been one huge disappointment. Should we just go back to camp and forget anything stupid ever happened (besides me, of course)?"

El Fappo
Dec 26, 2012
Skullguy

"Yeah good point." Skullguy is going to follow Szandra, because the skeleton seems to have everything figured out.

El Fappo
Dec 26, 2012
Skullguy commends his people on a job well done. "Good work, boys. You make me so proud. I return with a gift from the island!" He presents the Displacer Kitten to his tribesmen. "This animal has accepted into a contract with our group. I offered it a powerful potion, and in return it is now in crippling debt to us. We will find a way for it to repay us... slowly. Now I know what you're thinking. You all think we should eat it. We're Orcs, and that's what Orcs do. I disagree. We already tried that brand of evil, and it's just not working out for us. We need to be more sinister about it. We need an eye on the long-term goals. So let's cooperate and play along with everyone, and then we'll strike when they least expect it. We'll let the world forget our brutality, and then we will remind the universe just how ruthless us Orc boys can be!"

After addressing his tribe and abruptly walking away (in order to preserve his air of unapproachable, unreasonable mystery), Skullguy approaches Kraken. "Hey pal, we got sidetracked by magical grass, some weird symbols, a dream ghost, and a floating torch. The dream ghost told me that we should definitely settle in a cave. This conversation happened in a cave. So, I think I found a cool house if everyone agrees. The cave would shelter us from any storms, and its inherent darkness would give my boys and those sneaky Fetchlings an advantage in the event of a hostile invasion. The skeletons are probably good with darkness, too.

"As an aside, Mr. Kraken, the ghost in my dream mentioned something about treasures hidden on this island. Now, I had just eaten magical grass before having this dream, so it could be nothing, but have you heard anything about that? Any past civilizations on this island? I know about the pirates, and they're not a concern, but do you have any other knowledge about this land? Even the little things could be useful in the future."

He suddenly notices that Szandra has been talking to the Professor as well. "Oh, sorry for talking all at once. Yeah, we don't need that mallet, but I would like to put in a vote for the cauldron. It would really be useful if I could learn to brew potions."

El Fappo fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Mar 17, 2014

El Fappo
Dec 26, 2012
Skullguy

"I have still seen no evidence that an adult version of this pretty kitty exists. Even if it did, and there are more of them, why didn't they all attack at once? What are they going to do? Ambush us in our sleep and tear out our throats? HA! We're all going to die tonight!"

After saying this, Skullguy wanders off to count the chickens, laughing nervously.

El Fappo
Dec 26, 2012
Skullguy

"Of course you can play with the kitten, guys! Just don't hurt him or I'll eat your heart!"

Putting my vote in for the rope of climbing and the mallet of building

El Fappo
Dec 26, 2012
Skullguy

"Well that doesn't sound nearly as useful as I thought it would be."

El Fappo
Dec 26, 2012
Skullguy

"Okay seeya later, Kraken" Skullguy says to the professor. He then leans towards Szandra and whispers "This guy is totally gonna come back in a few years and try to eat our brains. Oh well, time to call it a day and get some rest."

El Fappo
Dec 26, 2012
Skullguy whispers back to Szandra "My brain would probably kill him."

OOC I'm fine with that, Anias.

El Fappo
Dec 26, 2012
Skullguy

"Well guys, that unnatural rock formation to the east looks very interesting. Could be a sign of some indigenous peoples we can subjugate. Or maybe it's the treasure that ghost told me about in my dream. Anyone wanna come check it out with your old buddy Skullguy?" Skullguy's face stretches into a grotesque attempt at a friendly smile, as he stares at the unicorn, unblinking.

pre:
Spells prepared:

Level 0:
Daze
Detect Magic
Stabilize
Touch of Fatigue

Level 1: 
Mage Armor
Web Bolt
Mud Ball

Level 2:
Vomit Swarm
Enemy's Heart

El Fappo fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Apr 16, 2014

El Fappo
Dec 26, 2012
Skullguy

"Lets gather three of those mushrooms just in case, and then we're going in. Or at least I'm going in. You guys can do whatever you want. I'm not your king... yet."

Skullguy is gonna go in.

El Fappo
Dec 26, 2012
Skullguy

"Well that sounds fantastic to me. I'd better go investigate."

Skullguy is heading deeper into the cave, fearing nothing.

El Fappo
Dec 26, 2012
Skullguy, upon seeing the snake, shouts out "OH BOY YOU'RE A BIG FELLA AREN'T YA?"

He will move 30 feet towards the snake and then use his Evil Eye hex on it, targeting its Saves. The DC for the will save is 15.

El Fappo
Dec 26, 2012
Skullguy is starting to get slightly worried. It's probably nothing, though.

He's going to use his Slumber Hex on the snake. The DC is 15 once again.

Then he'll Cackle like a madman, extending the duration of the Evil Eye hex by 1 round.

El Fappo
Dec 26, 2012
Skullguy

If the dryad's attack fails to kill it, Skullguy will cast Enemy's Heart on the snake.

He'll make a coup de grace as part of the casting.
Coup De Grace damage: 3#1d12+6 9 10 8

Hopefully that kills it.

El Fappo
Dec 26, 2012
Skullguy will quickly shout "CAN'T STOP, CAN'T WAIT AROUND. TIME MATTERS." and rush to the door of the treasure room. First, he will cast Mage Armor on himself. Then, he will use his Scarshield ability to give himself an additional +1 to AC (only sustaining this for 1 minute). Then he will start casting Detect Magic and walk into the treasure room.

El Fappo
Dec 26, 2012
Skullguy approaches the northwestern gold pile and swings his axe into it, to investigate what's in it. If it does not attack or scream, he will yell to the others "This pile is mine! You can divide the rest as you see fit."

He will then approach the opening to the north and yell back at the others "Are any of you good at going through small openings?"

El Fappo
Dec 26, 2012
Skullguy

"I'm not gonna go telling everyone we found gold, guys. Jeepers! I'm a little smarter than that. Not by much, though." He says as he begins searching through the gold pile he claimed as his own.

Detect Magic and then doing a perception check

Perception: 1d20 2

Oh jeez.

El Fappo fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Jun 2, 2014

El Fappo
Dec 26, 2012
Skullguy will continue frantically searching through his gold pile for the magic he sensed earlier.

"It's in here! It's gotta be!"

Another perception check: 1d20 11

He'll also think to himself about the mold and acid situation

Craft (alchemy): 1d20+1 10

El Fappo fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Jun 12, 2014

El Fappo
Dec 26, 2012
Skullguy

"Well this is a pretty neat sword. No idea how to use it, though. So, rocks, huh? Let's do something about those."

Ready to do some heavy lifting when everyone's ready.

El Fappo
Dec 26, 2012
Skullguy

"Yeah I have no idea what you're talking about. Hey Sieversii, want this sword?"

El Fappo
Dec 26, 2012
Skullguy

"Well, that's a happy ending for everyone involved!" says Skullguy, pleased that someone can use the weird bladed object. "Time for some heavy lifting I guess!"

strength check!: 1d20+4 12

"I think I might need a little help."

El Fappo
Dec 26, 2012
Skullguy

"Ha! The Unicorn can't move a rock!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Fappo
Dec 26, 2012
Skullguy

Skullguy's eyes grow wide as he begins panicking.
"No really put the sword back. I'm not fighting that thing. I knew a goblin once who took a non-magical dagger from a horde. He got ate. I'm not getting eaten today."

"Do we go deeper or do we run outside and hope it doesn't see us? I'm not a tactician!"

The orc, for the first time on this new planet, is freaking out.

• Locked thread