Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
I do think Broxton in general was one of the smartest moves anyone's made in Marvel in recent years. So many people have gotten a lot out of the contrast between it and Asgard, whether it's for humor or something epic like Bill, Son of Bills.

That scene in the Prince of Power miniseries where they've organized a canned food drive for the Asgardians after the Siege crossover still stands out to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

There ought to be a scene or something in another book in a couple of years where somebody living in Thor's old place found the wine cellar and used it to open The Greatest Bar Ever.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

It's Jane or Roz. An argument could be made for either, and Jane's even in space with the Asgardians right now.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

Hakkesshu posted:

Well the new issue is out, and it's a sort of dual-personality thing. The way I read it, it seems to strongly imply that this is at least not an Asgardian.

The lady with the hammer has met Dario and is from Earth. It's Roz.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

It's still Roz, dude. Jane's never met Dario.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

Aphrodite posted:

I don't know if red herring is even the right term. It feels a bit more out of left field than that.

Yeah, this is a "red herring" the way that all the hints about the killer were "red herrings" in Identity Crisis. The only clue to this outcome was that we'd never seen Jane up until now. Absolutely everything else pointed to Roz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

Gaz-L posted:

Uh... we did see her, though? Odinson even went to visit her to rule her out.

Yeah, good point. I'd forgotten that scene.

• Locked thread