Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Having enjoyed the first trade a few months back, I was very happy get hold of the second and final trade of Thor, The Mighty Avenger on Comixology the other day. Though having read it, it's just all the sadder that such a wonderful little series only ran for so few issues, it's so genuinely *lovely* in every way, one of the most endearingly Marvel titles I've ever read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
That's hilarious. What the hell do they think is going to happen if he fails to comply, that a cop's just going to walk up to him and tell him to move on/try to arrest him? Yeah, good luck with that one, guys.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
I like that they addressed the obvious question right away, ie. never mind Thor, can't any of them pick the loving thing up and the answer is a firm NO, even to Odin. What prevents Volstagg from being worthy, I wonder. Is there a sub-clause etched in saying "*NO FAT DUDES"? And you'd think Fandral would be all right...

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Any jobbing c-list heroes we should be throwing into the mix? It must be someone capable of reaching the moon, blue area or no.

Jane's totes gonna buy the farm, isn't she? :ohdear:

• Locked thread