Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goldenoreos
Jan 5, 2012

Take care of my animals while I'm gone

Yawgmoft posted:

Has anything really ended well so far for Thor since he killed Gorr (and it looks like even that might not be turning out so hot)? Maleketh is alive and well with god level diplomatic immunity, a war of realms is forming, Jane has cancer, and the hot dark elf is in superjail. I'm pretty sure we're building up to something.

Yep, it's going to lead to a massive team-up of the Thors three, the Lokis three, and the Odins three against the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goldenoreos
Jan 5, 2012

Take care of my animals while I'm gone

Skwirl posted:

How are there three Odins? Hell, how are there 2 during modern Thor, Odin is gone, and future Thor is the All-Father with the Thorforce, so it's not like Odin can be around for that. We haven't seen a future Loki either, and I'd honestly be a little surprised if they ever do, because at the moment Marvel seems to be toying with redemption for him, but haven't gone whole hog.

I was sort of joking with my post, but I think Aaron has implied that future Loki would make an appearance eventually in his comic.

• Locked thread