Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horrible Taste
Oct 12, 2012

Skwirl posted:

How are there three Odins? Hell, how are there 2 during modern Thor, Odin is gone, and future Thor is the All-Father with the Thorforce, so it's not like Odin can be around for that. We haven't seen a future Loki either, and I'd honestly be a little surprised if they ever do, because at the moment Marvel seems to be toying with redemption for him, but haven't gone whole hog.

Future Loki has already shown up in the current Loki series. He and Modern Loki don't get along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horrible Taste
Oct 12, 2012

Skwirl posted:

Did I miss an issue? My understanding is we have current teen Loki, who took over the good Loki's body (from Journey into Mystery) but is trying to be a better Loki than the classic Marvel villain. and we have a resurrected Past Loki, that traveled back in time to gently caress with young Odin (I think) and create the magical sword.

You missed #5. "Past" Loki is actually the future version of current Loki from King Thor's timeline.

• Locked thread