Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

TwoPair posted:

I really like the current arc, but I kind of groaned at the end of the latest issue. I mean, the second they said someone's a traitor, I immediately thought in my head, "Thor's the traitor and doesn't realize it". It just seemed predictable to me, was it the same for anyone else?

My eyes are on the High Elf, just because it seems so obvious. Because of that I'll be more satisfied if your guess is correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Little Mac posted:

The last issue ended with the reveal that Thor was the traitor. :/

Weird. Last issue I read was them surrounded by frost giants. I can't believe I skipped one on accident.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

SirDan3k posted:

I have the desperate hope that future ghost rider shows up in the galactus fight so we can hit maximum must be immortalized on the side of a van.

Plus his Ghost Rider run was boss.

Ghost Rider would end it in seconds.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Yawgmoft posted:

Has anything really ended well so far for Thor since he killed Gorr (and it looks like even that might not be turning out so hot)?

Galactus with All Black, the Necrosword, is only marginally worse then a serial killer of gods with it.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Serious Frolicking posted:

It almost certainly isn't Loki, but it should be. Saying "The new lady Thor is actually his brother Loki" would be guaranteed to kill off a few of the people who got really mad about there being a lady Thor at all, which is clearly a net positive for the world.

Genderqueer Thor would be just as angering to people, if not more, as woman Thor is.

• Locked thread