Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
It was simply perfect. Thor's "girlfriend" is the goddest thing of all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

MORE SWINE FLESH AND BIRD EMBRYOS!

Breakfast has never been more :black101:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

That got super loving silly in the middle. Then immediately made my jaw drop in awe. I love this comic.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

So, on August there's going to be a huge hardcover of the first arc. Up to issue 11. I'm loving getting it no doubt, but I'm a bit pissed off that issue 12 isn't included, it's the perfect epilogue.

Also this week's issue was amazing.

wait, poo poo, it might be ending maybe?? the trade for this arc comes out on july after the last issue of the arc's out, and then there's nothing on August besides the new hardcover.

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 20:33 on May 22, 2014

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I guess revealing the plot of Loki: Agent of Asgard to Thor would be one of the things Nick could've said to make the hammer fall.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

That Civil War reveal was a long con all along, that menace Spider-man stole Thor's hammer!

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

My guess is that it has to do with the whole Valhalla deal, like "If you can't die then there were 0 risks in all your fights" thus a human who is willing to risk her very life at every moment she wields the hammer becomes worthy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

SynthOrange posted:

Well either that or all the punches she keeps taking.

Yeah, I think it's not so much that Thor was god of Cancer all along and more that she's a sick woman that's close to death and she just took up a mantle of fighting ice giants and other magical bullshit that's kicking her rear end almost as badly as she kicks it, which I assume makes things worse. Someone should dropkick a cancer patient to confirm.

• Locked thread