Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

Jiro posted:

Hopefully people are still reading Thor and its awesomeness. Even if the last page reminds me of the Magic: The Gathering card Tacklemaggot. I love this whole D&D arc. :black101:

I had flashbacks to the tequilla worm in Poltergiest 1 or 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
So after that issue, my bet on new Thor is the younger aspect of the All-Mother. Freya wasn't having any of Odin's poo poo.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

SirDan3k posted:

Misogyny? No, Odin is 100% dick to everyone no matter what.

I don't think anyone is really 100% dick...

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

bobkatt013 posted:

As long as it does not take as long as it did for the Red Hulk.

Unlike Red Hulk, these have been actually enjoyable issues, though.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Just to derail identity chat:

Loki Agent of Asgard is shaping up to as good as, if not better, than Journey into Mystery. Ewing has knocked it right out of the park these last few issues dealing with SIXIS and JiM fallout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Aphrodite posted:

That was some heavy handed hinting at Roz which makes me think it's less likely to be her now.

I agree, no way that isn't a misdirect. They're probably working together with Thor being the distraction that allows Roz to complete whatever mission she's planned.

• Locked thread