Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Well that was a bad rear end issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Jiro posted:

Today in Thor: Galactus: Butcher of Worlds. :black101: That is all.

I came here to post that same thing :black101:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Kull the Conqueror posted:

I don't know what happened in Original Sin but it didn't hamper Thor #1's quality at all. Ribic is irreplaceable but I love the way Dauterman draws frost giants. This war is going to be crazy.

Original Sin spoilers
Thor and Loki went to the "10th Realm" to find his sister. His sister turns out to be Angeline. The Angels of the 10th Realm are sworn enemies of the Asgardians and they fight. Loki betrays Thor to join up with the Angels and lead an attack on Asgard. This turns out to be a ruse and it's really the Angels Loki is betraying. Odin returns and everyone is reunited. Thor then goes back to Earth where he engages in the main OS storyline. During the storyline Nick Fury whispers a secret in Thors ear, Thor immediatly drops his hammer on the moon and is unable to pick it up.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Schneider Heim posted:

So do we know who Thor is now?

Nope

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

bobkatt013 posted:

This weeks New Avengers made it clear that whatever it is, Thor was able to overcome it, and he is the best at races.

I loved when he tried to lift Thorrs hammer and he couldn't and just smiled :-3 New Avengers was so awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

ManiacClown posted:

It's also metal as gently caress, so there's that. :black101:

Final Days of Midgard is so :black101:

• Locked thread