Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
How is no one talking about this new Thor issue? Ribic just hit another one out of the park.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Best Thor issue yet, no? Can't wait to have all these full-page Ribic masterworks in an oversized hardcover one day.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
The :black101: never stops flowing in Thor: God of Thunder.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
I don't know what happened in Original Sin but it didn't hamper Thor #1's quality at all. Ribic is irreplaceable but I love the way Dauterman draws frost giants. This war is going to be crazy.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
#3 was loaded with some great action. Dauterman's art is perfectly suited for exploding frost giants and frost giant skulls. I'm not exactly looking forward to a "hero vs. hero" story next issue, but Aaron has scarcely disappointed me yet in his run.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
God dammit all, Jason Aaron. Just tell us and we can move. The gently caress. On.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

Wanderer posted:

Yeah, this is a "red herring" the way that all the hints about the killer were "red herrings" in Identity Crisis. The only clue to this outcome was that we'd never seen Jane up until now. Absolutely everything else pointed to Roz.

Roz was the most textbook red herring of all red herrings.

• Locked thread