Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Filthy Monkey
Jun 25, 2007

I absolutely love the sound of the game, but am hesitant after doublefine's PC release of Iron Brigade. I liked that game too, but the script pickup bug was pretty backbreaking, and as far as I am aware they never fixed it. They just blames it on games for windows live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Monkey
Jun 25, 2007

My mechanic seems to destroy equipment 3/4 of the time, and repair things 1/4 of the time. He just broke one of the oxygen dealies. He is 3* too, and the best mechanic I have.

• Locked thread