Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Ever had moron pirates dock with your mining offshoot? I have too! Let me show you how you, too, can deal with these idiots in three simple steps!

Presto! In just a few, short minutes you'll have a few easy-to-pick-over corpse for your crew to scavenge.

Ahh, the FTL methodology. If it isn't already in, I hope they add in the ability to manually open/close airlocks so the players can turn their starbases into the convoluted deathtraps they're obviously meant to be.

This really looks promising, and at 20 bucks (with the Psychonauts discount) I'm really tempted to buy it. How good is the music? Is it worth throwing down the extra $4?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009

ModeSix posted:

How do you get the discount? Does it automagically figure it out from your Steam library or did you buy it somewhere else?

I have Psychonauts in my steam library, and haven't done anything else that should warrant a discount, so I suppose it's enough to have bought a Double-Fine game through Steam.

• Locked thread