Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drake_263
Mar 31, 2010
In this case the bed IS bolted down, and you're probably wearing magnetic bracelets and anklets to keep you semi-attached to the bed in case the ArG goes AWOL. Or flexible straps, or whatever.

Just bought and tried out the game and while I like it, well, the AI, especially for combat, could use some work. One of my workers was infected with a parasite, and after my security officer gunned the thing down, she then proceeded to go on a laser-scorched berserk murder spree across the nearby derelicts - looks to me the 'shoot an enemy' task didn't get wiped off her worklist when the bug died, so she started systematically seeking out more enemies. This only ended after a raider gunned her down while she was chilling in her spacesuit, waiting for the airlock to cycle - she never responded to the raider appearing, just floated there until she was full of photons. My guess is, she had locked onto an enemy in a different derelict and the living raider in the airlock with her prevented the lock form cycling, leaving her stuck in her suit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread