Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Some moron miner set the asteroid refinery on fire and the station burned down while builders and miners kept on mining around the fire. :saddowns:

How do I clean up all these dead bodies all over the station?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Geokinesis posted:

I just had the best bug.

If you have too many people in a room the 02% gets low, it can get to a point where people cannot leave the room due to people being in there and they get sucked towards a person in the room as if there was no atmosphere.

I watched a guy get stuck on a door flailing until he asphyxiated.

Jack Trades posted:

Steam Forums are so loving toxic.
There are always morons complaining about how Early Access games aren't finished products and how they're way overprices for the current amount of content, completely missing the loving point of Early Access game in the first place.

Valve should just add an explanation to each Early Access game's store page in huge flashing red letters.

Isn't there already a giant box on the store page?

Luigi Thirty fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Oct 16, 2013

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

e: double

• Locked thread