Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
I'm going to buy it either way because of the deal, but how does the code for LOTRO work? I've been playing since beta and already have an account and the game installed, but I am guessing this will be a steam bundle code. Can I apply it to my LOTRO account on the Turbine website, or can this only be added to a steam-lotro account? I haven't ever played LOTRO on steam so forgive my overall ignorance.

extra stout fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Nov 13, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shaitan
Mar 8, 2004
g.d.m.f.s.o.b.

Loligo posted:

Added today:

FEAR (first one)
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Guardians of Middle Earth DLC
LoTR Online Steely Dawn Starter Pack
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit
Millennium Skins pack for Arkham Origins

This was my first Humble Bundle, and it won't be my last. Fantastic deal. Just Arkham Asylum and City were well worth it.

Kind of lame that one of them is DLC for a game not in the bundle.... but just HAPPENS to be in their store.

A shrubbery!
Jan 16, 2009
I LOOK DOWN ON MY REAL LIFE FRIENDS BECAUSE OF THEIR VIDEO GAME PURCHASING DECISIONS.

I'M THAT MUCH OF AN INSUFFERABLE SPERGLORD
I got the WB bundle a few days ago with the above-average bonuses, before the extra stuff was added, that means I'd have to buy again to get the additional things right?

macnbc
Dec 13, 2006

brb, time travelin'

A shrubbery! posted:

I got the WB bundle a few days ago with the above-average bonuses, before the extra stuff was added, that means I'd have to buy again to get the additional things right?

Nope! You should have had it added to your key redemption page already at no charge!

EDIT: Speaking of no charge, here's some keys from the new stuff that I already have/don't want.
Post if you've claimed them!

F.E.A.R: (Claimed)
Mortal Kombat Kollection: (Claimed)
Guardians of Middle Earth: (Claimed)
Guardians of Middle Earth DLC: (Claimed)
Gotham City Impostors kit: (Claimed)

macnbc fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Nov 25, 2013

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

Snagged this, thanks!

Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

♪ Sing everybody "Deutsche Deutsche"
Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib
Did some of the prices change over on the store since the update. I could swear dungeon defenders was 3.50 earlier.

Edit: Also anything else worth picking up today?

Absinthe
Jan 9, 2004

Thank you!!

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Evil Vin posted:

Did some of the prices change over on the store since the update. I could swear dungeon defenders was 3.50 earlier.

Edit: Also anything else worth picking up today?

Pretty sure Dungeon Defenders base game is 3.75, pack with DLC is 12.50. Either way, don't buy it.

Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib
That must have been it then. I actually already have it from a previous bundle. It's just my friends wanted it to play when we can't get together for it.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Going on almost 5 days without a response from Humble Support. If I ever get it I guess I just won't be getting the Daedelic Bundle then. :\

macnbc
Dec 13, 2006

brb, time travelin'
OP updated with new weekly sale from bitComposer games. Includes the entire Jagged Alliance series!

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
After 5 and a half days I finally got my refund. Thanks to Delusibeta for hooking me up with a gift copy while I waited for the old one to clear off my account.

radlum
May 13, 2013

macnbc posted:

OP updated with new weekly sale from bitComposer games. Includes the entire Jagged Alliance series!

I mostly want the Expeditions: Conquistador game, how are the other games in this weekly sale? Should I get them now or wait for Conquistador to be on sale on its own?

macnbc
Dec 13, 2006

brb, time travelin'
New bundle is live! This one is another mobile bundle of Android games.

Contains: EPOCH, rymdkapsel, SpellTower, and Swordigo*
Beat the Average to get: Ridiculous Fishing*, and Kingdom Rush
Bonus materials: Soundtracks for everything but EPOCH and SpellTower
Charities supported: Child's Play and EFF
Expires: 12/03/13
* = Games making Android platform debut

Bear in mind that the difference between "Mobile Bundles" and "Bundles with Android" is that "mobile" means = No PC versions, and "with Android" = PC and mobile.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

Is this the right place to ask if anyone has one of the Dead Space 3 Origin keys from when that bundle was around?

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008

macnbc posted:

Nope! You should have had it added to your key redemption page already at no charge!

EDIT: Speaking of no charge, here's some keys from the new stuff that I already have/don't want.
Post if you've claimed them!

F.E.A.R: (Claimed)
Mortal Kombat Kollection: (Claimed)
Guardians of Middle Earth: (Claimed)
Guardians of Middle Earth DLC: (Claimed)
Gotham City Impostors kit: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=pEzwCsUYnenczZyf

I claimed the Gotham city imposters kit, thanks!

TarKist
Oct 18, 2005

εν τούτω νίκα
Has anyone else gotten ripped off by the Humble Store? I just got charged a couple of times because I kept trying to get a purchase to process. Now I have five charges on my bank account for Hotline Miami and no game to show for it. I put an email through to support, but if A Fancy 400 lbs' experience is any indication, it's going to take a while for me to hear back.

macnbc
Dec 13, 2006

brb, time travelin'
OP updated with new weekly deal that's an indie bundle! This is way better than last week's which was all pinball and wasn't even worth mentioning here.

Also to the Mobile Bundle going on right now 3 more games have been added. One of which is Desert Bus, which is a game that lives in infamy.

Mr. Stanfield
Oct 21, 2010
Edit: nevermind :)

Mr. Stanfield fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Dec 2, 2013

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

TarKist posted:

Has anyone else gotten ripped off by the Humble Store? I just got charged a couple of times because I kept trying to get a purchase to process. Now I have five charges on my bank account for Hotline Miami and no game to show for it. I put an email through to support, but if A Fancy 400 lbs' experience is any indication, it's going to take a while for me to hear back.

Yeah, their customer support is slow, but that's not them ripping you off, that's you being impatient. At least wait until it says something like "transaction failed" before putting in another order. I wouldn't be surprised if buying the same game 5 times in a row before the transaction even processed put a flag on your account for suspicious activity.

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

TarKist posted:

I got "ripped off" for a dollar. Filled out everything on the order form but apparently failed the CAPTCHA. Never got a confirmation e-mail or games in my library, but my card was still charged. I e-mailed support and then started pestering the Humble Support twitter account to no avail. It's been a week and a half now with no response. I'm not sweating the missing dollar, but it has definitely soured me on buying from them again.

macnbc
Dec 13, 2006

brb, time travelin'
OP updated with new bundle that just went live.. Humble Jumbo Bundle has a good selection of games, but is Steam only in case you're picky about DRM.

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp
The weekly sale has a pretty darn good deal - the standard version of Multimedia Fusion 2, which is a low-programming game development interface that can export to iOS and Android, and is over a hundred dollars normally.

Oh, and the games are pretty cool too.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Is there any chance of humble weeklies repeating? I missed out on the Pinball FX2 one and I'm jonesing for some tables, but I was too broke to do the deal when it was happening. I can't seem to find keys anywhere to trade for, either.

macnbc
Dec 13, 2006

brb, time travelin'

MrBims posted:

The weekly sale has a pretty darn good deal - the standard version of Multimedia Fusion 2, which is a low-programming game development interface that can export to iOS and Android, and is over a hundred dollars normally.

Oh, and the games are pretty cool too.

Since it's DRM free and not Steam you can actually put in just 1 cent to get it.

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Is there any chance of humble weeklies repeating? I missed out on the Pinball FX2 one and I'm jonesing for some tables, but I was too broke to do the deal when it was happening. I can't seem to find keys anywhere to trade for, either.

I mean, there's nothing saying they can't, but it hasn't happened yet.

Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib
It's kind of sucky that if you already have a game on steam (ie orcs must die 2) you can't use it to get the dlc which is included in the bundle.

macnbc
Dec 13, 2006

brb, time travelin'

Evil Vin posted:

It's kind of sucky that if you already have a game on steam (ie orcs must die 2) you can't use it to get the dlc which is included in the bundle.

Does the GOTY version not override the main one if you add the Steam key? That might actually be something to reach out to support (probably Steam support) about.

Also a couple more games were added to Humble Jumbo Bundle. (Orcs Must Die 1, Sanctum, and Cities in Motion 2.) OP updated!

Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib
I didn't even think that. I'll do that when I get home.

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW

Evil Vin posted:

I did exactly this with no problem for OMD2. It said I couldn't for OMD1, though, which was weird. It did make a gift code, which I have no idea if it worked, but when I checked the Steam store, enahanced steam said I own all the DLC for both, now. So I'd give it a try and then double check if it worked, personally.

macnbc
Dec 13, 2006

brb, time travelin'
OP updated with the latest weekly deal which features an odd mix of Atlus, ACE Team, and Tripwire Interactive.

I've heard some decent things about the Zeno Clash games. Are any of the others worth it?

Delusibeta
Aug 7, 2013

Let's ride together.

macnbc posted:

OP updated with the latest weekly deal which features an odd mix of Atlus, ACE Team, and Tripwire Interactive.

I've heard some decent things about the Zeno Clash games. Are any of the others worth it?

For a buck, it's worth a spin. I've heard the sequel is basically more of the same and that it kinda outstays its welcome at that point. Star of the show, however, is Killing Floor, and if you haven't got it already, you need to pick it up for a dollar.

As for the $6 tier, Rock of Ages is actually very fun, arguably the best game Ace Team has done, and Rising Storm is essentially Red Orchestra: Further East, with most of the bugs ironed out. Do note that you will die horribly regularly in that game. If you've got none of the games previously mentioned, I'd heartily recommend the $6 tier, the only outright bad game here is Dwarfs.

macnbc
Dec 13, 2006

brb, time travelin'
OP updated with new Humble Bundle with Android 8 that just went live.

Some really good games on here. Gemini Rue, Little Inferno, and Aaaaaa are all easily worth what $ you can throw at it.

macnbc
Dec 13, 2006

brb, time travelin'
This thread is borderline terminal, but just in case anyone still reads it, OP is now updated with the utterly fantastic Humble Indie Bundle 10.

Some really great games in here including To The Moon, Papa and Yo, and Surgeon Simulator 2013. If you haven't played To The Moon yet and are passing on an opportunity to get it for 1 cent (or $1 if you want a Steam key), then you're missing the best chance you're ever going to get.

enthe0s
Oct 24, 2010

In another few hours, the sun will rise!
The new bundle is actually really great because it might be the first bundle in a long time where I don't own 2 or more of the games already.

Maluco Marinero
Jan 18, 2001

Damn that's a
fine elephant.

macnbc posted:

This thread is borderline terminal, but just in case anyone still reads it, OP is now updated with the utterly fantastic Humble Indie Bundle 10.

Some really great games in here including To The Moon, Papa and Yo, and Surgeon Simulator 2013. If you haven't played To The Moon yet and are passing on an opportunity to get it for 1 cent (or $1 if you want a Steam key), then you're missing the best chance you're ever going to get.

Yeah, really solid looking Bundle here. Pretty much the only place I buy games these days due to being Linux only.

Walkin Goon
Apr 4, 2011
They just fixed it, but there was an error with the listed game icons that possibly showed one of the bonus games that could be added in later on.

(it's a Starbound avian) :ssh:

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

enthe0s posted:

The new bundle is actually really great because it might be the first bundle in a long time where I don't own 2 or more of the games already.

I legit own every game. Except Joe Danger.

enthe0s
Oct 24, 2010

In another few hours, the sun will rise!

Jordan7hm posted:

I legit own every game. Except Joe Danger.

I was running into this problem for a while until I realized that even though I love indie games, if I wait a few months instead of buying them on Steam, they will eventually find their way into a Humble Bundle. Now I only buy AAA titles twice a year during the major Steam sales and Humble Bundles throughout the year, and it's more than enough games to keep me occupied.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

enthe0s posted:

I was running into this problem for a while until I realized that even though I love indie games, if I wait a few months instead of buying them on Steam, they will eventually find their way into a Humble Bundle. Now I only buy AAA titles twice a year during the major Steam sales and Humble Bundles throughout the year, and it's more than enough games to keep me occupied.

Yeah, I doubt I paid more than a buck or two for each game, or was gifted them. I'm ok with it, I'll buy the bundle anyway. Runner 2 in particular is really fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delusibeta
Aug 7, 2013

Let's ride together.

Walkin Goon posted:

They just fixed it, but there was an error with the listed game icons that possibly showed one of the bonus games that could be added in later on.
(it's a Starbound avian) :ssh:
The first 1000 purchases of :10bux: or more got a Starbound key thrown in. Needless to say, that deal lasted about five minutes, and Starbound will almost certainly not be in the beat the average selection.

• Locked thread