Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce
Aw, helicarrier, no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

You know as much about that as anyone else at this point, really. We've only ever seen one Kree before and he was dead.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

Madkal posted:

Superman IV gave us this!

No, that's still Superman III. Superman IV contributed nothing of value.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

bobkatt013 posted:

In Superman 2 Zod realizes that its the sun that gives him power when he is on the moon. Then in Superman 4 Superman moves the planet since Nuclear Man's weakness is darkness.

I thought he moved the moon to create an eclipse? I think I was distracted at the time trying to figure out why Mariel Hemingway wasn't busy exploding or suffocating in the vacuum of space.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

bobkatt013 posted:

You mean besides it would be Superman placing his will on the world instead of them doing it themselves? Once he does that he will soon be wearing the Super-pope hat.

I'm confused, you say this like it's a bad thing.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

Can't they just do a mustache transplant from Tom Selleck?

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

Additional music by Danny Elfman, eh? That's a new one.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

I can't remember, have either of the Thor movies had a scene like one of Thor's most recent big moments in comics, where he throws the hammer away for a minute and then it surprise-hits the bad guy on the return flight? If not, that should be in this movie somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

One of the main characters is the Manhattan Guardian, but they do call it Cinderella City to show that it's kind of like this idealized New York. JSA and JLI HQ were explicitly in New York, though, so that counts. Nowadays? The only reference in New 52 off the top of my head is Superman meeting up with Neil Degrasse Tyson at the Hayden Planetarium, but that at least shows that it definitely exists.

• Locked thread