Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
This thread is amazing and really warms my heart :3:

His Divine Shadow, from the pictures I can say that your excavation/foundation people did a great job with concrete. I can see a really solid concrete work, really good craftmanship on concrete insulation (the black bitumen layer on the bottom of the concrete), nicely done backfill with quality material and very professional looking blasting operation.

I worked in multi billion usd construction projects and barely see this kind of quality work. You wouldn't believe how hard is it actually. Now I want to be a contractor in Finland :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread