Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
I'm sorry, I may have missed this but why are you building your house separate from your garage? When I was house hunting here in the US an attached garage was an absolute must. Having to walk out in the cold/rain to your car really blows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

PopeCrunch posted:

My guess would be that he doesn't want to pay to heat the garage, which makes sense.

If it's attached it doesn't need to be heated. It's not like we have any vents going into ours but its just nice to not have to trudge through muck or rain or even have to put on shoes when I realize I forgot my purse in the car.

Unless Finland has some weird rule that all attached structures must be heated - if that is so, carry on.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Some of the wallpaper is good but the kitchen reminds me of stuff that you peel out from 5 other layers of flowery wallpaper in a great grandmothers house.

I'm a big fan of cool subtle paint colors, myself. I've got light greens and blues and grays through my house.

• Locked thread