Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whalesteak
May 6, 2013

Love the raised dishwasher. Is the bathroom door glass?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whalesteak
May 6, 2013

His Divine Shadow posted:

Good place to store boards and other woodworking materials I think. I am gonna build some shelves so I can store them up there. And hey I can look down into the workshop:

I'm no expert, but since your bottom chord is spliced, you may want to find alternate storage for anything besides lumber (I figure the lumber will be fine, since it distributes its own weight pretty well, of course, you may want to keep it closer to the tie-in side rather than directly over the splice plate.)

• Locked thread