Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
power botton
Nov 2, 2011

subject says it all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uG
Apr 23, 2003

*looks at ops post history*

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

~*bling-vision*~

i agree

the internet is outstandably addictive, but it will never make you feel complete. you'll keep on browsing the most viewed sites in circles, over and over again. the cycle only ends when you realize you must sleep. facebook, yospos, cnn, facebook, yospos, cnn, facebook, cnn, youtube, yospos YOSPOS

Y.O.S.P.O.S.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

by Lowtax

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

i agree

the internet is outstandably addictive, but it will never make you feel complete. you'll keep on browsing the most viewed sites in circles, over and over again. the cycle only ends when you realize you must sleep. facebook, yospos, cnn, facebook, yospos, cnn, facebook, cnn, youtube, yospos YOSPOS

Y.O.S.P.O.S.

speak for yourself,.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

i agree

Y.O.S.P.O.S.

I don't have a Facebook, and I don't watch the news, or as I call it the Jews.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

~*bling-vision*~

seriously just disconnect off your wifi, better yet, unplug your cable box. go lock yourself in your room with a redbull and a burrito and learn the loving piano

read a book you slobs

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I'll get to it eventually.

anti-semitism is cool and edgy

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

by Lowtax

the old burrito energy drink + piano combo

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

we r lejun

Silver Alicorn posted:

i wish the holocaust actually happened

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

~*bling-vision*~

go to a club and ask out a girl and then ask out 5 others even though they all may reject you just keep asking and then go home not feeling depressed and go out the next night, and then the next night infinitely until a lady goes home with you or you setup a date this is life

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Silver Alicorn posted:

Yea whatever. I guess its anti semitism to realize that the world has been controlled by a shadowy cabal of Jewish moneylenders for the past 500 years. Get a life, and read a book maybe.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

~*bling-vision*~

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

go to a club and ask out a girl and then ask out 5 others even though they all may reject you just keep asking and then go home not feeling depressed and go out the next night, and then the next night infinitely until a lady goes home with you or you setup a date this is life

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...pped-having-sex

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

~*bling-vision*~

go for a hike outside (not virtually) and listen to your mp3 player. pee on a tree

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

how much do you think this sweaty ceo is worth?

i have a life op

the life of posting

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

~*bling-vision*~

get a life

insurance

Ruby got Railed
Sep 29, 2001

i dont get lives
i take them

Jim Silly-Balls
Jun 6, 2001

Fondle my shiny metal ass

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

go for a hike outside (not virtually) and listen to your mp3 player. pee on a tree

same but listen to nature and the sound of your own footsteps instead of some lovely cj jamz

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

by Lowtax

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

same but listen to nature and the sound of your own footsteps instead of some lovely cj jamz

thats fuckin beautiful bro/. just like appreciaating like the sound of the wind and birds and that .. thats poetic as gently caress

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

live and let life lyfe

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

uG posted:

*looks at ops post history*

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

by Lowtax

fat cpomputer programmer waddling around the woods from the hobbit town of lord of the rings ftw. he doesnt even have head phones on. he left his ipod in the car on purpose

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Glory by Honour, Justice by
BRAINBUSTAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

sure thing "git clone trooper"

salisbury shake
Dec 27, 2011

im to the internet what thoreau was to walden

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)

the future of life is computers because the singularity or something

we're all getting ahead here

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Symbolic Butt posted:

we're all getting ahead here

i dont think anyone here is

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just keep Cool-idge.

git clone trooper posted:

holy poo poo get a life all of you
         /

lol

Jim Silly-Balls
Jun 6, 2001

Fondle my shiny metal ass

I.N.R.I posted:

fat cpomputer programmer waddling around the woods from the hobbit town of lord of the rings ftw. he doesnt even have head phones on. he left his ipod in the car on purpose

same inru, same

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

im a gay doug

i cant get a life i cant go outside i cant get up im fused to my computer chair and raccoons have been having babies in my fat folds

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

and they had real big eyes.
large, dark eyes.

git rebase outside

Darkman Fanpage
Jan 31, 2012

ha ha

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

i agree

Y.O.S.P.O.S.

lol if u go to cnn for your news

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

~*bling-vision*~

Crasscrab posted:

lol if u go to cnn for your news

i regret it every time

please tell me where i should be getting my news. it's just the first thing listed in the News folder in safari (lol i use safari)

Darkman Fanpage
Jan 31, 2012

ha ha

quote:

Learning to love: sex counsellor Ai Aoyama, with one of her clients and her dog Marilyn.

Darkman Fanpage
Jan 31, 2012

ha ha

anywhere but cnn lol

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

that dog has seem some poo poo

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

~*bling-vision*~

Crasscrab posted:

anywhere but cnn lol

okay, fox news

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I'll get to it eventually.

fox news is entertaining a lot of the time

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

~*bling-vision*~

ive seen a lot happen with cnn.com

new designs. and the update of everyday's headline looking like BREAKING NEWS THE WORLD IS ENDING HOLY poo poo

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

watch cnn to see s.e. cupp

Darkman Fanpage
Jan 31, 2012

ha ha

fox nation even more so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

All that is visible must grow beyond itself and extend into the realm of the invisible.

animes grossed everyone out

«3 »