Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

New weapon combo for the new thread

It makes me feel a little cool...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

CLAM DOWN posted:

Please tell me that's awesome, I dare you :(

you'll always be awesome in my heart.

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

They better not nerf shout warriors I'll loving murder them all.

If they do we can all just move over to guardian. It would be cool to see a huge population shift cause of the nerf.

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

I would pay so many gems for a finisher of scarlet that just stands over their body saying her "die die die die die" line

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

My WvW ele is finally get to level 80 so what gear set up would be the best for a staff wvw ele? The three setups I'm thinking about are full zerk weapons and armor with ether knights or soldiers trinkets the last being just everything soldiers.

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

I think we need this again:

Really though I've missed the dragons ever since they started this awful scarlet stuff, but please anet please don't mix dragon lore with the scarlet poo poo. Don't ruin anymore of the lore I like :(

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

sound_again posted:

I have to imagine that when it's made possible to craft precursors, the price differential between them will narrow.

Awhile back (i think during a livestream) they said that even when they add precursor crafting they don't want to devalue precursors. on top of that the datamining about it seems to point to the thing needed to start said crafting will be a drop so I hope you like playing the rng.

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

metacorder posted:

tl; dr - Gift 1 *item X*, buy 25 *item X* at 40% discount.

sadly this is wrong it's a 1 for 1 deal :(

gw2blog posted:

My promotions manager would like me to clarify that this is a one-for-one basis. If you send the same gift to three friends at once, your next three personal purchases of that item will be discounted by 40%.

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

I'm so happy the first guy had a neck beard didn't even need to watch the rest 10/10

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

Turncoat Mommy posted:

Yep, it's still good if you go berserker amulet. Shout condi is the new broken as gently caress warrior build flavor now though.

nooooo anet is gonna nerf my shout warrior drat it :( praying for a new warrior meta to come along quick

vv gently caress too late on the edit but youre right that signet is the lifeblood so many builds everything will be okay as long as it's untouched

Monowhatever fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Dec 19, 2013

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

malhavok posted:

Berzerker is going to always be the preferred stat combination as long as there are three different stats that affect regular damage and it contains all three. They should have never made it, they should have made various combinations of 2 dps 1 defensive stat and balanced around that.

Wow this idea actually sounds really nice! mix this idea with a drop in boss hp across the board and I'd be very happy

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

Im kinda sad I won't be around for this update its the first one that seemed halfway interesting but im in new york on vacation someone run around with a frostfang in that wrecked la for me

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

hopefully whenever they get around to the underwater elder dragon they scrap underwater combat as is and take it back to the drawing board.

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

Can I vote yes twice? cause that's solid gw2 endgame

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

woah wait we talking about Vigil legs?

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

they may not be losing veteran players to other mmos but they sure as hell aren't bringing out the stops to keep them playing. while the living story season 2 is much better than season 1 it just doesn't have that big splash of content I can throw myself at for a few weeks/months in fact they add almost nothing :( i haven't even played the latest release. I'll just keep checking everyday until they add some big like an expansion until then warthunder and other ftp games.

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

unless trading 2.0 is something like "trading 2.0n up to a new expansion!!!" (i don't know I tried) then i don't really see what they thought veteran players had to look forward to with this patch. Not that the new trading post won't be super nice but they really didn't need to draw this thing out over three weeks.

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

Kajeesus posted:

What is even the Sylvari PCs Wyld Hunt at this point? It used to be killing Zhaitan, but eventually they retconned the dream boss to be the Shadow of the Dragon. Now the PC killed that one as well.

I believe it was a nice simple "fight the dragons!" or something so it covers all the elder dragons.

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

Mazreal posted:

Yeah I don't understand people who say warrior is boring at all. You can do some crazy poo poo with that class, especially in wvw being able to just wade through a zerg with your hammer knocking everyone around you on their asses is just priceless.

It's crazy fun to be at the head if the zerg with sword/shield and just not die in clashes

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

Wait I'm confused this is GW2 why the hell is anyone talking about rotations like this is one of those boring mmos.
Just hit your keyboard drink your vodka and have fun.

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

I'm gonna be really sad if they don't make the torch both a main hand and off hand weapon. (also they need to just copy over the axe 5 skill so I can spin around with two torches)

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

tarbrush posted:

Anet has awful taste in introduction music.

I was SO SURE someone in an awful costume was going to run out from behind the curtains

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

Well im starting to feel like I want to pick up the game again anyone know if ICM still works? or something similar?

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

I guess im gonna put my ranger away and level up an engineer for the xpack i guess :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

The new pets have won my heart back over to ranger :3:

• Locked thread