Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sebastian Flyte
Jun 27, 2003

Golly
Current WiFi network name is The Orgasmotorium. I had to change it temporarily when a nice, elderly downstairs neighbour with no PC asked if his visiting son could connect his laptop to my WiFi, if I had one.

Previous network names have been Sorry About My Terrible Taste in Music and SORRY ABOUT THE NOISE WHEN WE gently caress. I have been completely celibate for years.

(I know the last two are longer than 32 characters. They aren't in my language, which isn't English)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sebastian Flyte
Jun 27, 2003

Golly
I used to have a virtual machine with a Windows XP install that I called "The Gimp". Its only purpose was for those rare occasions when I needed to install software from dodgy sources that I suspected might install crap on my system. So I would bring out The Gimp and test it on him first.

• Locked thread